Monday, September 26, 2005

It is good to finish assignments on time =3!!!~

Yeah XD!!!~

For the first time in my ICPU history, i didn't finish my assignments at the last minute!!! Yeah XD!!!~


Eh, hold on, i think i finish my OS assignments last time quite fast too right 0-O???


But anyway, i just finished my law assignment XD!!!~ So proud of myself, because i usually tend to drag all my Law assignments to the last minute =P (And sleep really late then tomorrow become panda <(0.0)>...)!!!~

Tomorrow is due date, yeah, i mean, its quite last minute too, but not very last minute because i started it early; not overall early (Otherwise it would've been finished last week XP...), but still early =3!!!~

And for the first time i sat in The Web with the purpose to "finish assignment", i really "FINISH ASSIGNMENT" and didn't do anything else lor XD!!!~


Yeah, yokatta X3!!!~ No need become like pan-chan dee =3??? Muahaheeeeeeee XD!!!~


p/s: Yeah yeah, Dan Dan is our new Malaysian Idol XD!!!~ Very happy, everyone congratulated me at college today =3!!!~

DOUBLE YEAH XD!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e