Saturday, September 03, 2005

First things first...

Ok, i just found something out ne...

I'm a emo little kid who is stucked at home watching kiddy cartoons while everyone else MY AGE (Lol, my friends ler...) are at my friend's birthday party...

This sucks!!!

Long story cut short,

- eiko-chan was invited to her friend's bday party at Eastin Rush last night.
- Ask mom, didn't say the specific venue (Just told her at Eastin...) and she agreed.
- Ask bro dropped me off there, bro knows where i'm going; agrees to drop me but wants mom's permission first...
- Thought mom's coming back round 9.30pm, but no, she didn't; bro left for yum char with his friends dee, and i'm stucked at home waiting mom come home so can get her permission.
- Reaching 10pm, so called mom; she didn't bring her handphone or something so can't contact her. But i persisted in waiting for her to come home, ask her before i go out, because this is respect what...
- She arrive home round 10.30pm, ask her again and she knows where i'm going to; bla bla, wants me to get my dad's permission, which equals to "NO" dee if have to ask him... Which means, mom doesn't want to be nagged by dad so she wants me to ask dad aka she don't want to take any responsibilities on my permission slip...
- Later dad comes home, round 11pm; ask dad, and surprisingly he allow... but have to back by 1am... wth...
- Finally, sulk and emo, didn't go...

Reason: Its around 11pm+ dee, it'll be round 11.30pm when i reach. I have to pay RM30 for the entrance fee, and then at 12.30am i must leave dee so i'll be able to rush home before 1am...

WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS THAT!!!

If its Ladies Night, i'll go, but wth, yesterday night is not, so wth is it with paying RM30 then leave after less than an hour???

This totally sucks man.

Then dad starts his lecture about how children my age are not suppose to go out this late, and i told him most of my friends are allowed. Then he continues lecture about how can my friends' parents allow their children to have birthday party at that place, and yack yack yack... all bullsh*ts i don't even want to continue dee ler...

Wth, you expect we have it early in the morning and invite a magician (Well, i said "clown" last night to my dad, but i'm scare of clowns, so i would prefer a magician...)???


Maybe for MY birthday next year, i'll REALLY invite a magician, and we can invite all my dad's friends and my friends and every single bloody living fool in the world to attend my birthday party, and then i'll go running around jumping in joy because oh, *puts on girls voice* a magician is coming, yeah *end of girly voice*!!!~

Lets see how he'll like that!!!

F*ck, this sucks!!!


And don't anyone go with the sh*t like "They are just worried about you bla bla...", which came out from my pathetic wife's fingers last night (SMS mar, fingers ler of course, lol!)...

Its less consulting (Wth word is it dee har, i forgot dee @.@...) and more anger only ok???

And what makes me more pissed off is my dad's comment on my friend's parents saying they don't really care about their children (Or something similiar...)...

Hell, Amanda's mom is the mom who i saw is most concern about her daughter than all other moms i know.

Yes, including my own.

And yeah, Amanda went out last night. And her mom called me twice (Once miss call...) to ask us to go home dee (Don't ask anything else... i forgot to call her back and i'm already feeling bad @.@...)...


SUCK SUCK SUCK!!!


And don't anyone dare to diss my father. I'm his daughter therefore only I have the right to diss him. So buzz off!!!


Ooh yes, to deary Auntie, really sorry i throw you to Africa last night when you called (Or rather, i called back...). I was sulking and being emo that time, so really very -_-* ler (Plus since sulking, emo and bad mood that time, plus cold war, so if i were to go *v* voice with you it'll ruin all the meanings...), that why. Paiseh nyo XP!!!~


Conclusion of last night...

Cold war with dad, sulk and emo, then continue watching kiddy cartoons, and then watch Gokusen 2 disc 6, then watch disc 7 halfway fell asleep until next morning around 10am =P!!!~


And yeah, Gokusen 2 is so nice XD!!!~

But don't ever buy Japanese dorama VCDs in Malaysia unless you understand a tiny itsy bit of Japanese. The translations are so messed up your head might still be in disc 1 even though you're watching disc 7 dee!!!


Mocomichi, Keisuke and Teppei-chan so cute XD!!!~


Nyan nyan, wang wang XD!!!~


~~

To Anna jie jie, today when you called, i can't find my camera at that time and rushing out dee, so hehe, cannot talk to you properly paiseh ne X0!!! Sumimasen!!!~

~~

And to my pathetic wife, if you really cannot make it for the next morning one (Since you already plan to sleep at 3am that day...), don't make empty promises like "If i can wake up..." all those sh*t lar ok???

Because if i want to wake up, i really can wake up one. And i prefer to plan everything throughly before going ahead with the plan (You should've known me ^^|||...). I don't like half hanging like if can wake up then go all those, unless if i'm sure i can't wake up the next morning ler XP...

So yeah, conclusion (Wow, i really like the word conclusion ne =P!!!), starting from today, unless you confirm want go (Sat morning activity!!!~), only you tell me before it lar har, ok???

I sick of everytime msg you then with the same "If i can wake up ler...", very tiring one dei!!!

And i'm also sick of everytime go out also i must plan one, sick sick sick X0!!!~

And if you busy, just say you busy, don't "frame" (Hang on... spell error like that one 0_0...) me that i'm busy ok??? Don't assume, and don't push all what you want to do and make it like i want to do one ok (Hope you get what i mean ^^|||...)??? I hate it. I hate it most when people say i do something i did not do, and something similiar to it.

Hee, continue that and wait until if i can get my lawyer's license, i'll sue you to Africa =P!!!~ Hahaha XP!!!~

IF i can get, no; IF i take up a law degree ler har ^^|||...

~~

Oh yeah, now in Starbucks using internet!!!~ Fleee, my wFLforums is back XD!!!~ No more boring and nothing to do online dee har, nyan X3??? Muahehehehehehe!!!~

Oh yeah, use cous laptop lor. Have to carry it around @.@...

At first not heavy one, but the longer you walk, the heavier it become @.@...

And how glad i was when i sat down in Starbucks!!!~ My waist now pain pain deee @o@... Its eiko Ba Ba XD!!!~

-o-|||...

And prior to Auntie's "interest" in ehem, "the Keita story", i'll add it later ler, since i so free now XP!!!~ But must i got idea first =P!!!~

But haven't have lunch yet, i starting feel hungry dee @.@... maybe later eat, maybe just get another glass of my fave "Mango Frappucino" =9, or something ler ^-^!!!~

~~

Ok ler, until here, sore ja nyan X3!!!~


p/s: I'm a "sort-of-stalker" now at this moment =P!!!~
Only Auntie will understand this??? Hehehe +P!!!~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e