Sunday, September 18, 2005

How did eiko-chan spend her holiday?

How did i spend my holiday?

I have no idea @.@...

I remember the first half of my holiday is spent like an idiot planning to go to Sg alone to buy w-inds. stuffs; then after certain complications, canceled the whole thing on Wed night, and became a zombie at home for the remaining days.

Which reminds me... i haven't got back to my friend what stuffs i want to mar fun her help me buy ler @.@... must faster get back to her latest TOMORROW!!!


Though, luckily, i bought two books on Thurs from MPH because i still have the RM15 coupon from pre-ordering Harry Potter. Real good books, at least, i enjoyed it fairly well =).

One is "The Domestic Goddess" by Sophie Kinsella, and the other is "The Princess Diaries" by Meg Cabot.

(Will add picture of it later.)

Actually, i was only planning to get "The Domestic Goddess", but because theres a 20% off the original price, and i can't get it unless i buy something else worth RM10 and above (Because i'm not the MPH member...); remembering my friend recommanding me "The Princess Diaries", i read a few pages and like it, so got it as well.

Thanks to mom and dad for the book!!!

Both are really nice and interesting books. I finished "The Princess Diaries" on Thurs (Whole day my head was burried into that book! Yes, i'm quite a slow reader =P!), and started "The Domestic Goddess" on Fri, reading a few pages each day nya (Don't know why... and during some important sessions...) and today (Sun!), finished the remaining pages from round 11am-4pm!!!

Yes, i told you i'm a slow reader *pouts*!!!


I'm planning to get more "The Princess Diaries", as i really like it; though, its American so there isn't alot of my favourite, as i call it, "British language" (Eg: Bloody hell, flibbertigibbet etc...), inside.

As for the "Shopaholics" series, i think i'll borrow the first book from my friend before deciding if the rest is worth keeping anot lar =P!!! I mean, hehe, it is quite expensive!!!

Good thing about "Shopaholics"... its shopping, and British *winks*!!!~


Apart from that, theres no other highlights of my holidays, sadly (Yes, i'm a sad girl =(...); except if you count getting this beautiful song into my Blog, having my daily dosage of w-inds., watching "Land of the Dead"; my favourite zombie movie, successfully accomplish a certain task (And working hard for it to PERMANENT!!!), chasing Malaysian Idol and got a very good pic of Dan =3, having my daily dosages of w-inds., buying a new bag, new wristbands, w-inds. dosages and something to do with Keita X3 (My baby boy is just HOT XD!!!~)!!!~


But another sad part is i erm... forget to inform Amanda the time we'll be going to watch "Land of the Dead", eventhough i dated her to go earlier =(... so today she asked me to go but i told her i watch dee... I'M SO SORRY X0!!!

But i promised i'll make it up to her!!! This are what i'm going to do for her:
- Go watch "Land of the Dead" with her (Hey, its my fave zombie movie, and i did let her down so have to right?).
- Let her bite me if she gets scare, and promise not to whack her.
- But she must promise that i am totally free to scream, and have to make sure i'm wearing a jacket at that time.
- She may call me a grandma for my poor memory.
- And yes, once again, she may bite me.


Ooh yes, i got a new bag!!! Though, its the last one, and was on display (@.@...); i have the "no-buy-last-one" policy, but i have some very good reasons for it.
- 10% off; Nike don't usually give discounts on this right?
- Its not for sale at Nike outlets = chances of having the same bag as someone else are quite rare... i hope...
- We get 5x Bonuslink points, because of the Bonuslink members day thing.

Thats about it ler. And it still looks quite new (Except bottom there is yellow and got a couple of stains =(...); but i'm still wiping it clean before using it. THROUGHLY!!!

And its the same with everyone isn't it???

When the sales person tells you that item you want is the last one, you'll always doubt that there are more in the store, but they are just lazy to fetch it for you =/... true and typical??? Hehehe!!! My friend Lean2 proves this fact!!! So do me, because i was so doubting and keeps on questioning that guy when he told me the bag was the last one!!!

Maybe i should check in on that shop again, to see if he's bluffing.

Well, if he did. I swear i'm gonna sue (Ok, maybe not sure, i haven't got my license yet.) complain his ass up to the upper managment, and worst, the consumer's rights department!!! Don't mess with eiko-chan??? Hehehe =P!!!


School's starting tomorrow; back to studying in class, studying for exam, rushing through assignments last minute, using com @ computer lab for personal use or playing game when you ought to be searching for "information", eating at Asia Cafe (Which we did... practically everyday...) and the usual college life.

Why can't... oh bother, it won't come true anyway ;o;...


Oh well, THATS LIFE!!!


I chose the ICPU life in Taylor's, and i have to accept the fact =/!!!

But i'm not sure i'll be getting use to go back to college life so fast ne... when i've been slacking at home everyday due to holiday =P...

And yes, i'm getting fatter T-T... eating everyday when theres nothing to do at home =P... hopefully college (And climbing up the bloody stairs everyday to class...) will do me good ler *prays*!!!


Good part: Writting a new story, muahahaha XD!!!
And this time is not all talk; i started on the first 2 parts dee =3!!!~
Though, just the first 2 parts had made me gripped my hair and pulling them, and made me sat infront of the laptop a couple of hours @.@...

Writer's block... and i accept that fact =(...

If its successful, only will let people read ler, don't want paiseh and let people down (Paiseh Auntie XP!!!)!!!~

GANBATTE XD!!!~

4 comments:

wHOisBaBy said...

just wondering when will your computer be fixed!?

eiko-chan said...

Hah, don't know T-T!!!

Only the motherboard got prob, from what me bro say, and i think it'll take ages lor, knowing my bro T-T...

Please be so sweet and rush him for me!!! YOU WORK WONDERS!!!

Love you, thanks XD!!!~

wHOisBaBy said...

ehh i will try lar. but not guarantee one. i will say you mom now want to check email. can use your mom as excuse to make him work faster. hehehe
also i saw u online (in msn) morning time one on your wednesday, u curi curi use in the library issit.

eiko-chan said...

On wed morn??? Maybe its using my dad's computer (Last week i holiday XD!!!~)???

Or maybe my blasted MSN got break into again or something T-T... haih...

Thanks yo!!! Go go go!!!~

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e