Friday, September 16, 2005

w-inds. 「十六夜の月」

Yeah, added the song i've been waiting to put for so long into my Blog XD!!!

Eversince i created this theme for my Blog (Plus sticking to the same colour... because this colour suits w-inds. latest single =3!!!~), i've been waiting for this single to be released so i can load the song into my Blog!!! But cause i lost the html code, so have to wait for awhile lor =(... eventhough i upload it earlier dee...

Then Anna jie jie (And Cat...) came to the rescue, and yeah, can add dee XD!!!~

Though the song didn't really have any opening music, it just started with my baby Keita singing "Just for you..." (I love my baby boy Kei X3!!!~); so i'm very sure it'll scare some unsuspecting people =P, hehehe *grins sheepishly*!!!~

But its such a good song, i'm sure everyone will love it after listening to it!!!~


w-inds. rules XD!!!~


Please enjoy w-inds. 16th Maxi Single, 「十六夜の月」 ^-^!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e