Saturday, September 24, 2005

I should've just be a spoilt brat...

The reason why i don't want to go for the Malaysian Idol Grand Finale result show tonight, is because it'll mean that my parents will have to come fetch me from Genting Skyway at around 10pm at night, and i don't want to tire them, so i choose not to go, and stay at home and sulk...

But you know what?

My mom don't even give a damn; she even told me "i-told-you-to-go" (Or issit "i-didn't-say-i'm-not-letting-you-go etc, something similiar...) with this kinda voice and that kinda expression (Complete with a dance like Faizul's from tee-vee...), which left me in a verge of tears, anger, and which has deeply disgusted me...

I should've just went for it...

How i regret... mom didn't even appreciate it...

I should've just stayed a spoilt brat from now on... to hell lar...


I SHOULD'VE JUST WENT ;o;!!!


The show was great, and it looks greater today from tee-vee (Maybe because i'm not there and sulking...)... Daniel is performing now with Nita... plus Jac, the last season's Idol...


I SHOUlD'VE JUST WENT T-T!!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e