Friday, September 09, 2005

eiko-chan's baby got bang T-T...

Yeah, my baby AE86 got bang at the rear T-T...

I lazy tell the whole story over again, and that time i waited quite awhile at the police station to make report, then somemore have to drive all the way back to Kelana Jaya to the workshop; very tired dee and forgot to take pic lor...

2-3 days have to be apart from my baby lor... haih...


On a happier note, i finally get over something dee =3!!!~

Not letting on anything first, hehe, next post ler!!!~ Just a short note about it here first!!!~


And i realize something... i need my daily dosage of Keita lor; whether it is picture, song, video, etc. If don't have can @.@ lor... hehe!!!


Yeah, Thurs evening was THE MOST BORING DAY IN MY LIFE!!!

NOTHING TO DO!!!

My computer spoil dee, nothing watch, nothing do... roll around also lost its fun T-T...
But finally took out my w-inds. DVDs and watch lor *v*... then OK DAH XD!!!~

w-inds. is definately the best remedy for emoness XD!!!~


I think thats it???

Ok ler ok ler, i know this entry is pretty VERY lame, but eiko-chan not in blogging mood now!!! My Blog some problems one T-T...

Don't know should i change host or just change skin??? Just hope everything ok ler X0!!!~

Ganbatte!!! Aza aza fighting XD!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e