Saturday, September 17, 2005

Not smooth day =(!!!

Today is definately not smooth for eiko-chan =(!

First woke up one hour slightly later than supposedly wake up time; "dated" Mei jie go see Lazy at 10am. But luckily me cous bro can't at that time ler, so went around 1pm like that?

Around 1pm, go cous bro's house with mom and Mei jie; mom wants to see Hao Hao, Auntie Rose's 3rd son aka my "Little Jay Chou" (He was born one day after Jay's birthday, haih, too bad lor!), i drove Waja.

As usual, mom cannot stop nagging about my driving all the way there (As if she drives perfectly...), wonder why she nag me more than bro??? I don't think i'm any worse than HS lor (Maybe slightly nya lar...), maybe mom justs enjoy nagging me. And mom also loves telling anyone whose free to listen that i'm a "bad" driver. Hah, look whose talking!
I think mom is turning into her mom, my grandmother lor. And one day i'll sure be the same; its in the genes and uncurable. This is such a tragedy to ME T-T... Why can't i follow my grandmama's genes???

Then while looking for parking that time, SERIOUSLY... MOM JUST CAN'T STOP NAGGING!!! Can't she for once let me drive in peace (Maybe i'll have to feed my mom some alcohol and make her feel tipsy so she'll keep quiet while i drive...
But maybe it'll just make her worst!!! I don't know, haven't try before...)???

Then i got fedup and got out from the car ler. Then only she say "Just drive lar..." or something like that. But i'd had enough so i go and sat at the back seat with her lor.
And then i just try to reason with her (Though, people who knows me knows that my "reasoning" sounds like i'm picking a fight... but i can't help it, go change my voice box lar!!!), and i got whack up the ass by her trusty wallet (Mind, i could use a more vulgar tone.).


After that went to see Hao Hao lor, unfortunately Hao Hao has changed from my "Little Jay Chou", to "Little Lee Hom" or just plain Howie i suppose; conclusion, he don't speak with me the "Jay Chou launguage" anymore (No one can understand what this is lar, so i suggest if you're curious, don't make conclusions in your head and ask me!). Sad =(...


Then went to see Lazy XD!!! Wow, he smell got food then keep on meow, meow want food; hehe, bought some food for him and i myself thinks it smells good!!!
Unfortunately, Joo Yee have to give away Lazy soon =(... i so love Lazy lor, but mom don't allow me to take in Lazy, so too bad ler. Haih, this is just saddening ler T-T.


Afterwards got home and taught Mei jie play the H.K. Cafe!!! Hehe, at first quite lousy one (=P!!!), but she got better and better!!! Ganbatte!!!~
Though, haha, i nag her at the side too much =P!!!


Then, Auntie msg me while i was playing H.K. Cafe and i got aeroplaned by Auntie, who said earlier she'll teman me to KLIA to fetch my "precious" cousin one lor; but this afternoon punya msg say she can't make it because got "group work". Oh fine!

At least Pupu is washed (But still grey???)???


Then continue my afternoon playing H.K. Cafe, then get ready go to Midvalley see Malaysian Idol XD!!!~


Actually i was thinking after Midvalley go my friend's birthday party in Ascott one. But my dad is being "old fashioned" like he always is, and puts the typical curfew on me.

Then worst, he ask me to choose between Midvalley and Ascott party.

HOW TO CHOOSE!!!

Daniel, or Tao Tao???

One is my favourite Idol; another is a friend i've known since primary school!!! One of those i know longest in my college, and my only DU-buddy in ICPU March intake!!!

Finally, i chose Daniel over Tao Tao ler, because i forget to buy present for him +P!!! And most of my friends are not going also so, haih, sorry Tao-ster!!!


Not bad lor, manage to get some really cute shots of Daniel XD!!!~ Post a seperate entry about all my Malaysian Idol chase next time =3!!!~


Then... muahahaha... I GOT THE MALAYSIAN IDOL GRAND FINALE TICKETS XD!!!~


I bought the cassette for them to sign, and then buy the cassette got free tickets one lor, so mar go redeem lor!!! Muahahaha!!! So happy XD!!!~


Though, my original "teman-go-Malaysian-idol-Grand-Finale-partner" Lean Gee can't go with me T-T... because she just went Genting last week (And made her Dad angry during that time...), so her parents don't let her go again next week... haih... so sad... just find someone else lor...

Hope Mei jie's interested =P!!!


Ok, then finish getting the autographs from the Malaysian Idol finalists dee, going home dee so i go takeaway McDs ler (And before got nagged like hell from mom and dad... hiesh...), and i got cut-line by two old hags. Ugh! But nevermind, respect elder people lor otherwise i might rip them to pieces!!


On way home, got nag by mom AGAIN!!! Then dad add in!!!

Dad starts his "century-long-naggings" and i took out my CREATIVE. Unfortunately, my baby die on me T-T... stupid baby!!! Important minute only go and habis battery!!! STUPID BABY!!!


Oh yeah, btw, my CREATIVE i think siao siao dee lor T-T. Check again later, if still siao siao tomorrow maybe bring him go Lao Yat see how lor, hopefully ok lar X0!!!


So, hehe, can you say today's smooth??? I don't think so lor (Except that i got real good shots of Daniel XD!!!~ And i think Farah recognises me X3!!!~)!!!~


Hee, and at least Lean produces a more reasonable reason =)!!!~ But she said she'll try ler see can anot... hope can ler!!!~


But mom seems like she doesn't like me go Genting see the Grand Finale lor =( (On the contrary, mom don't like me to go out and have fun one...)... haih... bother lar...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e