Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Auntie ChangMin-yah!~

From my LittleBoyChangMin, to my AuntieChangMin XD!~
**Reason due to his "beautiful-hair" in 'O-正.反.合.'... ehem...**

But you're still my dearly beloved dongsaeng LittleBoyMrCoconutMinMin-yah!~

Nyan, love him so much X3!~


Was watching the X-Man (End up not sleeping early again =P!) where all members of TVfXQ! attended!

During the "Of Course" game...

OMG XD!!!

LittleBoy and JaeJoong-oppa made me laughed out so "Heavenly" its a miracle i didn't wake up my currently-sleeping family members XD!~

My LittleBoy really too long lar anyways ㅇ( ̄  ̄|||)ㅇ... When he was laughing, apart from his really cute and funny laughing-style, the way his body will move...

... FUNNIER XD!!!~

And the Hamutaro PJs were ACTUALLY MinMin's one!

But why JaeJoongie end up wearing it one o(=.=")O?

My MinMin will look alot cuter lor wearing it =P!
*Hides from JaeJoong-oppa behind the tall MinMin*


Nuna love you yo LittleBoy =3!!!~

But you really "too-long" lar, give some of your height to nuna me lar XD!!!~

NYAN, MY LITTLEBOY YAH XD!!!~



ps: Wanted to post about this tomorrow, but "can't-wait" adee!

MinMin just made me laugh so bad i HAD to post this up ASAP XD!

IT WAS JUST SO FUNNY X3!~

Can't wait for other shows with him, and of course, the next episode of X-Man this coming Sunday =D!~

YAH XD!!!~


pps: Dear YunHo-oppa...

You dance too much...

Even showering that time also dance o(=.=")o...

That also nevermind adee lar...

But he have to dance for 3 songs somemore ㅇ( ̄  ̄|||)ㅇ...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e