Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Teachers.

I'm writing this because i suddenly remembered some-incidents which happened between teacher-student that i've experienced before, and i really want to "share", or "talk about it"...

Thinking of those incidents, it makes me feel that those "devoted-teacher"'s you see in drama or movies...

Exists ONLY in those drama or movies...

Trust me...

Ok, i'm stereotyping nya lar!
I've been really lucky that i've gotten really good and devoted teachers during my last two years in public high, and i thank my lucky stars for it =)!

But anyways, here are two incidents i want to talk about.

Now that i'm older, able to "think-and-judge-better", it came to me that i feel that some-teachers in Malaysia should not even BE teachers.

They lack the qualities.

Because they put emotions as more important than their students.

Of course some students really padan muka lar, but still, you're supposed to be professional!

If they can't teach still "not-that-bad", because these stuffs you can learn and improve from "experience".

But being a teacher who DON'T care about your students, and acts "like-a-student" themselves...

Pack your bags and balik kampung lar!

You seriously don't deserve to be a teacher... AT ALL!


Incident#1
This one happened to me personally, in Kindergarten somemore, O.M.G.! I was only five-years-old then.

Our class have our own toilet.
Rules are, if i remember correctly, that you should NOT close the door when you use the toilet.

All little children lar, so its "natural".

But anyways, one day when i use the toilet, i don't know why, but i go and push the door close as i sat on the toiletbowl.

Don't know why, but this smart-but-idiotic-kid go and place his fingers at the part where the door was attached to the wall, and because i closed the door his fingers got "kempit" between that part.

What else, he cried a river lar.

Of course everyone pitied him. But i also damn innocent ok!

I was IN the toilet! How am i suppose to know his fingers were there? You think i can "see" from outside the toilet and can also see myself on the toiletbowl (Since the door was not closed!))?

But instead of just asking me to apologize to the boy and all, DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE TEACHER DID?

She scolded me, and asked everyone in the class to "boycott" me o(=.=")o...

Wah, such "mature" doing yah?

Like little kid only OMG!

She sends me to sit at the "smart-kids" table, but she forbids anyone to talk to me...

WHAT THE F*CKING HELL!!!

What teacher are you? KINDERGARTEN SOMEMORE!

But can't blame her too lar, i suspect she have some mental problems, so i pity her.

She use to call my mother in the middle-of-the-night (After 10pm!) when my mom had already slept, and talk to her about some insurance-stuffs, which i don't know why because i don't understand what those are!

And when there are "smelly-poop-smell" in our class, and we suspect someone must've pooped in his/ her pants, she'll "smell" everyone's butt from a distance to see whose the "culprit".

I hope she's not teaching anymore anyways. Or poor little kids as well!

My classmates suffer from her enough adee lar!


Incident#2
This is from Std4, during the Puasa Month.

There's this classmate of mine, whose actually Indian if i'm not mistaken, but he looks like a Malay, and his pretty big-size.

You're supposed to Puasa during Bulan Puasa right? But him, not being Malay, he didn't, and was eating bread in class or something.

My Maths Teacher, a male Malay teacher, saw it. I don't remember exactly what happened, but i remember CLEARLY he asked the WHOLE CLASS to look at the poor kid, and asked us to LAUGH at him! Because he so "big-size" but still don't Puasa during Bulan Puasa!

I didn't laugh, because i don't feel the need to! Pity him ok!

But everyone else did.

I still remember him looking all dejected and sad, looking at his bread.

I didn't say anything that time. I only "remembered" at some point later that his not Malay but Indian, i think!

The "me" now would definately stand-up and scold that teacher's ass off!

As a PROUD-STUDENT of ICPU, we are taught to not be "trodden-over" and to speak-out and share our own opinions as long as its not too-sensitive!
Something along that lines anyways!

But for students in our current public schools, unless you want to be picked at by that particular teacher, its better to just stay quiet and do your work.

Gosh, what about HumanRights?


Its really a pity that teaching, or being a teacher, is such a "noble-job" ("Educating the future generation"!), but in Malaysia its one of the very "well-known" low-paying jobs, that everyone turns to it as a "last-resort".

Those people who got hired will not be as "devoted" as one who REALLY wanted to become a teacher, and definately won't be "professional" in the sense they'll misuse their "power" and unleash the destruction that should never begin with on the students.

In the end the students will suffer from it.

And they blame the students themselves for it o(=.=")o... what the...

The scary thing is they even hire people who can't even teach, doesn't know the subject properly, and doesn't even know English! Because the job as a "teacher" are in such a demand now!

Raise the pay you'll get good quality ones lar, OMG!


ARGH, not enough sleep but i still sleep late everynight o(=.=")o...

Better go sleep now, GOOD NIGHT =D!!!~


ps: CANADIAN TEACHERS ROCKS =D!!!~

Mine REALLY does anyways =D!!!~

Seriously better than MOST of my public school teachers anyways!!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e