Thursday, October 05, 2006

In the name of lazy bums...

Finally got my "ass" down to KL for my darling Gameboy!

Luckily console no prob, its the game cartridge prob!

It ran out of battery adee!

Can change the battery, but what made it worst was... the board inside it spoil adee, so even if change the battery, the game STILL cannot save anymore!

WHY *crys in agony*!~

I felt that *maybe* he could be lying to get me to buy a NEW ONE from their shop (Like how the previous TWO SHOPS in OU did!), which, i really DID in the end... because i desperately wanted to play the game XP!~

And he gave me a good price too ler =P!

"Sort-of" lar, cheaper by around RM15 if buy from that shop, RM10 if from OU shop!~

And its the "girl's version" of the game XD! YEAH!~

I happily told my cousin sister:
After having to play the "guy's version" and have to be a guy chasing around girls all this while, i FINALLY get to play the "girl version", be a GIRL (in the game), and "chase guys" around this time =P!

Hehehe!

But although same characters...

Aigou, somehow... the guys are not as attractive as the girls were in the guy's version =P!

And DIFFICULT TO "CHASE" PEOPLE!

Maybe because i'm used to playing the guy's version too much last time, which they were my rivals in it, now its "kinda" difficult to "switch" i guess...

Also... they are not all to my taste ler =P!

And i have this feeling that i chose the wrong guy now, maybe i really should go after the doctor (Who use to be my RIVAL before in the girl's version!) now, after all, hmm...

But i already saw TWO heart events of him with the RIVAL GIRL lar (However, "that" rival girl use to be my wife in the girl's version =P!)!

And why all guys inside like so "depressed-loners" one har?

Except one, but his over-protective over his family, so lazy disturb him!

...

Why am i blabbering so much here?

JUST PLAY THE GAME LAR!

Before college starts and limit my time on the game o(T-T)o... or the game limit my time on college =P...

And then MUST decide:

The Doctor, or the Blacksmith?

Doctor, or Gray?

Yes, the Doctor's name in the game is erm... Doctor...

...

ARGH! HOW HOW HOW?!

...

*ChangMin suddenly appear beside the nuna whose thinking deeply now*

"NUNA, CHOOSE ME =D!~"

*ChangMin drags nuna off to watch Y.S.M.M., the episode which has him inside*


ChangMin signing off for nuna here =D (Because i stole her away!~ Hehehe!~)!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e