Monday, October 23, 2006

橘慶太のブログ 「道標-ミチシルベ-」

http://ameblo.jp/tachibana-keita/

I was about to go on to BabyKei's Official Website + Official Blog to check out any new updates...

But it was taking ages to load, so i opened one of SuJu's clips to watch while waiting!

I opened the clip Making of Timeless MV Ep1, which the minute it plays, a topless SiWon wrap in bandages was sitting on the bed discussing how the MV will go with the director...

Before i could even melt over the hotness of my Simba... SOMEONE's solo debut single 「道標」 *immediately* played in the background (Because the website finally loaded!) o(=v=")o...

Someone is trying to remind me of something XD!~

I actually "frightened" myself to why suddenly a music is playing one XD!

But i *guess* its for a good-cause? Hmm...


Keita kept mentioning about the Team Japan's coach, wondering when he (The coach!) will come to recruit Keita to join the Japan National Football Team!

Oi, you join Team Japan adee me how? Whose going to write me lyrics, and sing songs to your Princess me when you have to train or go overseas *pouts*?

*SiWon stood-up and was about to raise his hands*
*Keita appears, takes SiWon and stuffs him inside his closet*

Oh yeah, i can always follow you along nyan =D?

OK, GO JOIN LAR XD!~

Somemore with my love and support for Team Japan, you joining them would be a BONUS =D!~

And i'll get to watch them (and you!) in action LIVE all the time!~

Plus then i would have OFFICIAL PERMIT in front of your fans to spazz at you when you score goals (And takes off your shirt!) ♪!~

YEAH XD!~

To solve the question-marks popped above your heads, currently, its "unofficial permit" for me to oggle at my Baby, because fans doesn't know about my existence... *YET* =D!~

SHEEE!

Mwehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!~


Oh yeah, BabyKei's starting to write Blog-entries adee =3!~

An avid-Blogger he is too, like my owner DongWan-oppa =D!~

They are starting to have influence over one another *blushes in happiness* ♪!~ YEAH!~

Though, i SERIOUSLY need to brush up on my Japanese-language adee ~(=v=")~!

Its easier reading the Blog entries translated into English by other people, but the feeling would never be as GOOD as reading it STRAIGHT out from what you've written (Typed, but whatever =D!~)...

So yeah, GANBATTE FIGHTING!~

Plus its "good training" till when we *OFFICIALLY MEET* next year ne?

YAH XD!~

And yes, i'll work hard with my Japanese, and promise NOT to suddenly blurt out any Korean words while talking to you ok?

In the mean time, you must promise to post "easier-Japanese" so i can understand easier, for now only anyways, ok?

Yeah, i love my BabyKei (^ω^) !~

Oh yeah, in case you are wondering, currently, its "unofficial meet" for the both of us because as said, fans doesn't know about my existence... *YET* =D!~

Mwehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!~


BTW, did you know the lyrics to the song 「道標」, was written by my Baby =D?

Can't wait for my copy to arrive =)!~

BTW, the pic above was taken by me, but posted on his Blog by him!

Not fair, I took the pic, so I shall post it on my Blog as well =D!~

Hehehe, i love my BabyKei-chi !~

NYAN XD!~


Credits: 橘慶太のブログ 「道標-ミチシルベ-」

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e