Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The world against me...

Poor eiko-chan kimchi me o(T-T)o...

My holidays will be finishing soon, so i thought, to spend my time more "wisely" these days, i was thinking of playing one of my favourite games, HarvestMoon, on my GBA again!

Somemore long time no play adee! WEEEEEEEEEEE!~ Lets plant some turnips =D!~

But whaddya know, the game WILL save when you save it...

But upon switching it off then turning it back on...

The saved game was automatically deleted o(ㅠ-ㅠ)o...

ARGH!

Something wrong lar, obviously o(ㅠ.ㅠ)o...

I was about to go back to SungeiWang, where i bought the console from a year ago, to give it a check! Who knows whats wrong with it, since i didn't play with it for months adee!

But then luckily OurLovelySamSoon's gave some "great-advice", for once =P, and seeing that my lazy butt also lazy go so far to SungeiWang, she suggested i go to those game shops in OU to ask around first!

I did, and from the three shops i'm familiar with there, two of it was owner by the same owner.

Their verdicts:
- The people working in the "two shops owned by the same owner" said it was my cartridge prob, nothing to do with my console (Thank God!), but since the cartridge not original, nothing can be done adee.
- The games are saved via the cartridge, and probably the battery in the cartridge "habis-liao"!
Wah, cartridge itself also got battery o(0_O?)o?

But i trust the "one-shop" one more, although he admitted he didn't know much about GBA, he reckon i go to SungeiWang to see which shop can change and stuff!

I also feel that the "two-shop" one probably wanted me to buy a NEW game from their shop, thus told me that nothing can be done adee?
And SamSoon actually recommend me to go to THAT shop, since her brother is a "familiar-customer" of it... but maybe i'm not, so... hmm...

Anyways, really no choice! I didn't have the tele-number to the shop i bought the GBA from, so i REALLY have to get my ass there tomorrow...

BUT SO LAZY o(T-T)o...

Aish, all for the love of my GBA and the game (Although i rarely play with it...)...

Go nya lar! Maybe can dance DancingOut there too =D, ehee...

...

Damn, thinking of THAT made me more emo o(ㅠ.ㅠ)o...

SUJU o(ㅠ-ㅠ)o...



BTW, some other stuffs which made my life freaking miserable today...

Freaking YesAsia o(ㅠ-ㅠ)o...
Also because of my freaking brother too... ARGH!
If i knew that he didn't t really care about his book, i myself also wouldn't have cared about his book!
But now... ARGH!
Don't want talk about it anymore lar, make me more emo nya o(ㅠ.ㅠ)o...

Tonight need to hug my Simba to comfort myself to sleep tonight, otherwise really cannot sleep o(ㅠ_ㅠ)o...

Will JunSu come tonight to sing Tonight for me too?
I promise i'll feel better after that as well =D?
NYAN o(  ̄ω ̄)o!~


Just now my internet connection has been a total-ass on me again...
Somemore MSN... cannot login COMPLETELY! Email also waited awhile then only can check properly!
ARGH!

I shall pack my bags and move in with Dong... hold-on, i AM already staying with DongWan-oppa =D!
Being his beloved little kimchi cat ME =D!
...
But why my house internet connection still so slow, whereas i'm guessing his one really fast?
NYAO!~


I'll cut this "long-story" short!
Went out walking, saw the guarddog...
I tried to be friends with him...
But he growled and barked at me like there's no tomorrow o(=.=")o...
Somemore its suddenly one that it freaked the hell out of me o(=v=")o...
He was in a bad mood, so can understand lar (Got scolded earlier, you can really see him all bad-mood and feeling down etc!)...

I came back a few minutes later, when the guard incharge of him was not there anymore...
I tried talking to him again (Yeah, i talk to animals, they just don't reply back! Cannot ka =P?), saying his a good boy and asking how is he and all...
He looked at me first, don't care don't care, then suddenly he decided to bark at me again o(=.=")o...
Again, it was sudden, so it freaked the hell out of me... again o(=v=")o...

But even if the dog, Kit, won't let me touch him, i still want to be friends with him =)!
Till he see me that he won't bark at me!
FIGHTING!
Maybe i need to buy some dog food for bribes yah? Or a ball perhaps?
...
See how lar o(=.=")o...


I can't find the cute cat i played with two days ago when i went out walking =(...
The cute cat seemed like a house-cat-runaway-from-home, because she's so cute and friendly and FAT XD!
But i still can't find the cute cat now lar o(ㅠoㅠ)o...
She was injured somemore!
Hope wherever she is she's feeling all fine and healthy now lar!
FIGHTING!~


I wore my hairband today...
My cousin and eldest bro said... i looked like my favourite cartoon, The Lion King o(  ̄  ̄|||)o...
I AM Simba, but no way am i going to be the older-Simba ne!
I'm the cute baby cub Simba lar XD!~
...
I'm LionKing... ehem...

Tonight play ROAR with my other Simba =D!~
The one with the Mario, ehe!~


When i was about to go home from OU today, i was thinking of buying BaskinRobbins =D!
But because the electric went off there, so... cannot buy ler, i think o(ㅠ-ㅠ)o...
I thought nevermind lar, but i never knew at night i would get emo and would need the ice-cream so badly o(>.<)O! Luckily still have some in the fridge, so i'm happy again now =D! S! NYAH XD!~
But it would've been better if BaskinRobbins were available =P!

And i dranked my OrangeJuice earlier, despite i was full from dinner, because i can't wait to drink it anymore, that now no more OrangeJuice to drink o(  ̄  ̄|||)o...
But... NYAO o(ㅠ_ㅠ)o!~


I so badly wanted to watch YehShingManMan, the episode which KangIn-oppa was in, but don't know why now cannot find it anymore o(ㅠ.ㅠ)o... should've go get it earlier lar, haih...

Then, i also so badly wanted to go get the Y.S.M.M. episode where my LittleBoyMinMin is inside...
But...
I CANNOT ACCESS THE BLOODY CLUBBOX NOW (Maybe because of my internet connection?)!!!

WHY WHY WHY!!!
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hopefully can work tomorrow lar, otherwise... haih, what else to do?
*Clings onto MinMin for emotionally and physical support*
Eat so much and is so so tall, he can't support me he is for sure not my LittleBoy adee lar =P!~


Until my hair grow longer, otherwise i'm afraid i can't wear my hairband to public now...
I'll scare people in public, and they'll call the Zoo or Bomba to come catch me o(  ̄  ̄|||)o...
Ehem... ehe...
But once it has grown to an appropriate length, hopefully can make until those "afro-bombaochar-style" type of hair which will look nice and i can go out with it XD!~
Even if it will make my face look bigger =P!
Nyao!~


Better go sleep early lar!

FIGHTING!~


ps: I'm so freaking sick of some people who'll only come to you when they are in need of something!
And when they don't need you, you won't even hear a single word from them for MONTHS!
I was silly enough that i wouldn't have cared in the past, in the name of the "blood" mar...
(The following sentences had been removed! I feel no point in letting my blabberings "shine" out here?)

But anyways, just now, i've done something what i wouldn't have usually done in the past...
I've rejected a request, but this time with true reasons, that i really don't want to and why!
No more fake or petty reasons i would've said last time, as so to make it "seem" more pleasant!

I've quit being nice.

Although i know when they came back for help, i'll of course, still try my best to help! Can't just leave them to rot right?
But at least, when its just to be a replacement...
All i can say it...

I've outgrown that position.

Cheers!


pps: I'm not trying to be "mean" or anything lar, but honestly, if you were in my shoes, you would understand?
For now, my own life would've come first!
Same as the mentioned person, who their life would've come first before me as well!
Its just fair isn't it =)?


ppps: And please please please, i seriously hope i'll do as i've said this time!
I just fear that when the time comes, i'll end up helping again o(=.=")o...

Good luck for now, i guess?


*runs to DongWan-oppa, Simba, MinMin, HyunWoo and RyeoWook for big hug and CHUT*
People who i especially LOVE and really want to be with at this moment...

I miss all of them... badly... again...

Nyan o(ㅠωㅠ)o!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e