Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Ehem...

I was *trying* to read up on my Contract Law book just now... Note the word "trying", ehem =P! Hehe...

I got an easy-to-read book this time, nice and easy and not long-winded in a bad way, so i thought it would be good!

Reading before class is always advisable =)!

Getting a book which you'll understand easily to read before class is SUPER advisable (in a way)!

But... who would've thought...

...

I've read a whole full paragraph...

But NONE went into my mind...

Why?

... because i was busy thinking of SiWon again at that time (ㅠ.ㅠ)... aigou...

I only realised *none* went into my head when i "woke-up", and looked back clearly at the book, and wondered, how in the world did i get to that part so fast?

...

You're right darling...

You and Brian SHOULD take him away... for now... so i can concentrate *better*?

*suspects something fishy upon seeing MinBong who smiled fishly at Brian, who smiled fishlyly back as well...*

...

I'm having second thought of handing the LionCub to them...

*takes SiWon back and puts him in pocket with LittleBoy (ChangMin), (BabyBoyRyeoWook) and LittleBabyBoy (KyuHyun... despite him being *slightly* older than my little MinMin!~)*


PRINCEDONGWAN-OPPA YAH XD!~

Just have to mention him =)!


Ooh, btw...
I LOVE MY SON HYUNWOO XD!~

Hehehe!~

BigBrotherMinHo is trying to be like his friend's father's group members, while my cute boy is trying to learn to WAVE like his father =D!~

Still a LONG WAY to go from now (If he wants to be as brilliant as his father!~), but its already very good for a little boy as cute as him for now =)!

Hmm...

Father is SEXY WAVE, son is CUTE WAVE, and mother me is SUPER WAVE XD!~

YAH XD!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e