Monday, October 16, 2006

HISH!

I'm really mad and angry at a bunch of people right now...

The bad thing is... i don't even bloody know who those bloody idiots are... what the bloody hell...

Its all because of those bloody antis lar!
I know why i shouldn't care about them? As much as i don't like them hating and critisizing my idols, its their mouth their life, they can do whatever they want with it!

Words may hurt, but it'll never hurt as much as actions do they?

But apparently those bloody idiots as "degraded" themselves further using actions against the idols they hate!

WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS THIS!

I shall restrain from talking more about this, as i know i'll just end up blabbering alot, till no one understands what i'm trying to say, and i'll definately get boiled!

I'll also waste my time being angry at a bunch of bloody idiots who doesn't even deserve my anger.

So this just what i had to say, whether or not this reaches them:

What do you get from injuring other people?

Put yourself in their shoes, and those close to them. Will you like it if you, or someone close to you, or someone you love, gets hurt?

Is it because you have no feelings, so you are incapable of putting yourself in that position?

Why are you guys just so free to insult, critisize and injure other people who may not even matter to you?

Jealousy? Hatred?

Are you guys afraid that they might threaten the popularity idols you love?

Then how would you feel if others injures the idol you love?

In case you're wandering, the feeling you would feel if your idol was injured, is the same feeling which all of us fans are feeling right now.

If you have so many free time, instead of spending it trying to injure others, which is bad, why not use it to help promote and support your own idol?

Thats good you know!

Helping your idols to win over other idols by injuring the other idols is cowarcy, idioticy, and kiasu-cy.

Is it because you have no fate your idols will be able to win over the other idols?

Or do you really just have that much time?

If you do, why not give some to me? I'm in need of extra time! At least the extra time given to me will be put to good use.

You're not only causing trouble for the idols you hate and their fans. You're causing trouble for yourself as well.

Isn't helping your idol win because of your love and support much more "glory" and better?

I seriously can never understand you bloody anti's feelings.

As much as i support my idols, i'll still have respect to other idols, and will only want to "win" over them if its in a "correct way".

Winning because the other party gets hurt is the way of the losers.

Perhaps you antis are incapable of the feeling LOVE as well, which is why you choose to hurt others, so you antis can at least feel "emotion" for once.

Good luck, and all the best for your pitiful existence.

At least when my idols win i can be proud, because i knew they won with my love and support.

Tish, why am i getting all emotional because of this bloody idiots? Waste of my energy and time! Hish!

Don't waste anymore of my precious times on this bloody idiots! GO DO WORK!

But before so...

Let me add some "final touches".

If anyone dare touches
TVfXQ! again, as especially, if they DARE touch my SuJu and Shinhwa as well, i swear i'll curse that person, regardless of the fact that i've said i won't curse another person because its only degrading myself, but seriously, i will do so if anything happens to them again.

I mean it.

Bloody antis. Go stuff your head down the toiletbowl lar. So free.

At least the water can cool your head hopefully.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e