Saturday, October 21, 2006

Who is this?

This is...

My BabyBoyRyeoWook =D!~

My top-most-favourite in Super Junior =)!
...
Even though sometimes i forgot about this BabyBoy of mine, and yes, i totally forgot about him when they came to KL =P! But i still remember shouting at the top of my lungs for him everytime he sang during the TVfXQ! concert XD!~

And his still my top-boy together with LittleBoyChangMin ~(^ω^)~!


Reasons for him being my favourite?

Though birthday may be one of the factors, but it was because i felt closer to him due to so!

Apart from that and his beautiful voice which has attracted me so much, my BabyBoy RyeoWook is also one of my main-factors to ALWAYS FIGHTING!~

YAH XD!~

And we loves ice-cream too, yah XD!~


But seeing this "recent-pic" of him broke my heart...

I have this feeling he was overworked, and pressured to lose more weight, which he did... even though he was probably already at the "ok-weight" now... for a normal boy his age anyways, not an artist...

My BabyBoy is so "small" now...

Curses you bloody Ent companies!

Nuna me heart-broken adee ~(ㅠ.ㅠ)~!

...

Technically i'm not his nuna, but i had always felt so! Ever since i knew him!

Thus, i precious this BabyBoy of mine alot =)!

Oh yes, and that LittleBoy too lar =D!~

FIGHTING!

Nuna was not able to take care of you now, but nuna will bring you eat more ice-cream next time ok?

And yes, nuna will fighting to be like you too =D!~

URI AJA, FIGHTING XD!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e