Tuesday, October 10, 2006

NYAO!~

Started class!

FINALLY!

In a way lar, since this week Orientation Week nya o(^^;)o... ehe...


My package haven't arrive yet o(T-T)o...

I wouldn't be surprised if i look into the mirror soon, and can only see my "neck"! Because it has grown to the length of a Giraffe from all that waiting!

Good thing from it is i can finally be "taller", in a way again...

Hehehe =P!

Hopefully it'll arrive before next week, before class REALLY starts (This week orientation week, next week class starts!)!

As a "motivation" for me to WORK HARD!

No more slacking, byebye "slacking life-style" o(ㅠ.ㅠ)o...

FIGHTING!


Its obvious there'll be ALOT of "reading" with me choosing this course!

Heck, the university itself is named "READING"!

But i still can't help but complain =P!

Hahaha!

But very lazy read lar! NYAO!~

Slacking is my habit, lazy is my life =P!

Ehehehe XD!~


Even before class starts, heck, even BEFORE orientation week is over!

Can already feel all the "pressure" already!

That is saying something, since its only orientation week's FIRST DAY! And i'm feeling all "pressured" and a bit the stress from it!

ARGH!

Good luck!

Honestly, sendiri cari pasal lor =P! Hehehe!

I'm no "psychic", but somehow i can forecast that i'm going to be REALLY busy in the coming months...

FIGHTING FIGHT FIGHT!

But knowing me...

I'll be saying "I'm very busy lar!"...

But when you come *see* what i'm doing...

I'll be *BUSY*!!!... watching Shinhwa, SuperJunior or TVfXQ! =P...

Hehehe!~

But how if i really SO BUSY until cannot watch them... AT ALL?

...

ANDUE o(ㅠ.ㅠ)o!!!

Good luck, be a good girl, and i'll be *freeier* then, hopefully =)!!!~


Another thing though...

I'm already starting to miss all of them XD!

My LittleBoy ChangMin, my BabyBoy RyeoWook, my Simba SiWon, my husband with the son MinWoo, my son HyunWoo, my another BabyBoy KyuHyun, my other husband Brian, my Noguri KangIn, my BigBoy KiBum, and especially...

MY OWNER PRINCEDONGWAN-OPPA!!!

OPPA o(ㅠ.ㅠ)o!!!

Always love your little kimchi me like you always had ne, even though kimchi may not be able to spend alot of time playing with oppa anymore o( ̄ε ̄ )o...

...

What am i saying, i miss all of them ALL THE TIME one lar =P!

Ehehe XD!~


Oppa asked son's father to come visit kimchi me with him =D!~

Choochootrain? How old adee both of them o( ̄ε ̄||| )o?
Didn't invite me play somemore, nyao XD!~
Ehehehehehehehehehehe!~


So bo-liao (As usual!) ne XD!~

Better be good girl go sleep first lar...

SO EARLY!

What to do, i don't want to fall asleep like yesterday, during the talks given by lects (Although not my lect yet for now!) =P!

FIGHTING!

...

Lets see if i really *did* sleep early this time lar ne? Hehe, i feel the urge to go watch X-Man and spaz over my LittleBoy for the time being =P!

SUPER FIGHTING XD!~


Nyan o(^ω^)o XD!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e