Monday, November 27, 2006

Cannot like that...

---
Short note: A Battle of Wits is GOOD!

I love my Baby o(^ω^)o ♪!~

---

Another short note:

I MISS MY COUSINS AND NEPHEWS!!!
*sobs*
Come back next year if possible OK =(...?

The house is so quiet, i can hear the ant crawling across the floor outside near the garden o(=v=")o... ehehe...

Should've hide you guys passports that day =P! Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!
...
Ehe, joking joking XD!~

---

NEVER *attempt* to do notes, or study...

... Well, doing it infront of the com is *O.K.*...

But if the monitor is playing *ANYTHING* regarding to Super Junior...

...

I'm sure everyone knows what *happened*...

Especially if you know me *well*...

...

Cannot like that ne o(=v=")o...


Worst is if SiWon is there.

GUARANTEE NO "ACADEMIC" WORK DONE!

Someone send LittleBoyMinMin, or at least, "his brains" to me o(ㅠ.ㅠ)o... badly in need of it...

So do BabyBoyRyeoWook and LittleBabyKyuHyun's PLEASE!

Then i can go play with DongWan-oppa and SimbaBaby while they do my work *sheepish smirk*! YEAH XD!~

Eh?
...
*feels BiBi staring angrily at me from behind, burning in fire*

Oi, i'm unnie AND nuna lar =D!~

Yeah, for once, being older rules XP!~

Mwehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!~


ps: Oi you two! Lets go K soon!~ Yeah XD!~

pps: Your unnie me misses Korean BBQ too btw, otuhke o(ㅠ.ㅠ)o *hinthint*... i drive ok? Lets go XD!~


---


The Beauty of D.R.I.V.I.N.G.!

What IS "The Beauty of Driving" anyway?

Especially when you drive alone!

Ok, i'll skip all the other "good parts" (We ARE talking about the BEAUTY anyways!), and come to the *BEST PART*!

What is it?

SINGING XD!~

Ok, i know everyone will probably say singing in K, or during shower is "better"!

BUT THINK ABOUT IT!

1st situation, K:
Don't tell me you go to Karaoke EVERYDAY!
Who does so?
Even if you work there, i doubt you get to run into the customer's room and sing with them all the time right?

2nd situation, SHOWER:
Yeah, go ahead and SING!
But then your whole family and neighbours will hear you.

Especially when you sing really loud like nobody's business =P!
Consider yourself lucky you aren't "complained against"!

I had a few "really-malu-experience" of my family and cous hearing me sing from *outside* the house (Due to the place my bathroom was situated!)!

So paiseh ok o(=v=")o... eventhough i still continue to do so *minimally*... hehehe...


Anyways, back to the story!
I haven't finish my work, so gotto faster finish this and complete my work anyways o(=v=")o...
So naughty... ehe...

SINGING WHILE DRIVING IS THE BEST XD!~

Just now i attempted Jang RiIn's Timeless, and i was screaming like mad while driving!

SO FUN XD!~

You can only understand the fun of it if you can:
- Drive
- Loves to sing
- Knows the lyrics to that song
- Able to drive and sing at the same time
- Able to control the car while driving and singing
A few of those are necessary requirements to avoid being a nuisance to other road-users!

We're considerate drivers =D!~


Ehem... anyways...

It was really fun XD!~

I can scream and reach (Or at least *try*!) to reach the high-key without the need to worry about anyone else hearing my malu-ness XD!~

When i do manage to reach it, YEAH XD!~

If i don't... luckily there's no one else there to complain or see me *malu* =D!~

Hehehe!


Though, there *is* "one-condition"...

Where got *good things* without "condition" right?

The condition is that you MUST NOT care too much, or mind what "other-drivers" *think* of you!

Who cares what they *think* of you anyways! Its not like they *know* you, or they'll even remember you the next minute, ne?

But if its someone you know...

Prepared to be malu for a lifetime.

(Solution to singing in car without being suspected being a "nutcase" below.)


Enough, good girl faster go do work o(ㅠ.ㅠ)o...

Then can go play with the family! YEAHS XD!~

I want to pounce on my SimbaBaby! ROAR XD!~

*faster finishes work*


ps: There *is* a solution to avoid the malu-ness, in anycase you *want* to sing, but is afraid other's might thought you are crazy!

Which is to "cover" your mouth naturally with one hand, another hand on steering wheel driving carefully, mouth singing, try to remember the song's lyrics and also try to drive properly at the same time!
...
Wow, talk about multi-tasking o(=v=")o...

People, DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME!

Its only for nutcases like ME XD!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e