Thursday, November 09, 2006

My LittleBoys...

... are retardeds.

...

This is my LittleBoyChangMin.

That is YuCheon btw, my "Tribal-Uncle" (Lets dance the "FarmerMickyDance" XD!~).
...
Anyways, this is not so bad! You should see their MVs (Especially "Rising Sun (순수)"!)...
...
Nobody's expressions can get "retarder" than this LittleBoy of mine, ehem...

...

This is my two other LittlePrecious.
BabyBoyRyeoWook, and LittleBabyKyuHyun.

...
...
...
So retarded o(ㅠ.ㅠ)O...
**Luckily YehSung-oppa is not (Except when he touches his hair...)! Otherwise Super Junior - K.R.Y. will be the retarded-dest thrio within SuJu?**

Why so (retarded)?

Please take a very good look at their beloved hyungs.

... *sweat drops*
But nevermind, this is still OK!
SungMin-oppa very cute btw XD!~

Now...
Please take a very very VERY GOOD LOOK at my owner Kim DongWan.

This is my owner.

That is Amane's Eric btw.

...
...
...

Now i know why they are so retarded.
...
... spend too much time with the owner and the cat o(=v=")o?
But hold on, the little boy was also retarded from the beginning.
And the LION CUB!
...
...
Poor LittleRyeoWook and KyuHyun...

But honestly...
What i find funnier, is that KyuHyun is *winning* over ChangMin with his ultra-retarded-ness! As compared to MinMin's super-retarded-ness...

...

RETARDEDS XD!~
Hehehehehehe!

Never judge people by their look, and first impression as well!
You may never know...
...
For example:

...
... So retardeds o(=v=")o...
...
But i LOVE you guys all the same o(^ω^)o ♪ *big hug and CHUT*!~
My LittleDongSaengs XD!~
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!~


ps: I actually has ALOT of KyuHyun's retarded pics XD!~
More than MinMin in fact!
But to protect the sanity of everyone, i shall witheld them for my own personal viewing only!

They are not for the "untrained-eyes" anyways.
What about ME you ask?
...
Well, technically, my eyes had been trained (From seeing their retarded-nesses everyday!), i'm VERY use to it, and honestly...
... They had already affect my sanity.
...
Since so, whats the risk in MORE VIEWINGS for me?
=D ♪!~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can i hve one of the retardness pic of kyu-----pls2...dis is my email.....leee2187@yahoo.com

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e