Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Tired. Stress. Die lar.

I'm so tired.

Lack of sleep, lack of studying, lack of understanding capability in class.

Not to forget lack of own personal-made notes, lack of knowledge, and especially, lack of studying and understanding!

ARGH!

Can die!

I really cari pasal.


Worst off, i can't believe i've actually seriously considered quiting this course.

I've actually "anticipated" that coming, but i didn't know it would be this soon!

Worst worst off, i can't believe i've actually almost had a nervous breakdown.

Thank God no, i didn't!

Luckily i was able to stay strong!

But how long will this be able to last?


Though honestly speaking, if i was able to handle my time better, better "time management", this wouldn't be happening.

I won't be emo now. I won't be in a headache now. I won't ki-siao or freak-out now.

And i definately won't be panicking now for tomorrow's tutorial and Friday's lecture.

I bloody love Criminal Law, but i bloody hate it as well.

A Love-Hate-Relationship, how beautiful.

Another would be if i were to start doing my notes early, thus, i would have a better understanding from the start, and i won't need to panic now.

Bloody hell.


Whoever who could say that they are busier are seriously underestimating my current course.

Well, actually, if i were to do my notes earlier and efficiently and all, yeah, then i would not be like-that now.

Assignments, i don't usually mind. I'm use to doing those in ICPU (Though depending on which subject!)!

But my current condition?

Its like i'm sitting for exams everyday now!

Worst, its not just normal exams, its like i'm having *major* examinations everyday! Surprising is i don't even feel this-freaky before my SPM or PMR but for just LECTURES?

I really need to work-up! ARGH!


Ah, but of course, apart from better "time management", i really need to get my "understanding skills" upnotch!

I feel if my time management is bad, but i can easily absorb all information given, it wouldn't be this difficult now!

Why?

I CAN'T BLOODY UNDERSTAND WHAT THE BLOODY JUDGES ARE TALKING ABOUT!

English My Dear Judges, ENGLISH!

We speak the "same-language", but yet, its like "rabbit and duck" talking to each other...

Or rather, the duck understands what the rabbit is talking about, but the rabbit has NOT a single idea what the duck is quacking about.

Brilliant.

Can i buy a sponge and stuff it into my brain?

At least it absorbs information, and it'll be useful in the sense i'm lazy to explain it now, aha.

I want to be SpongeBobSquarePants.

In a less cartoony way of course.


Oh yes, i seriously miss my Fairly Odd Parents!

I use to be able to watch it 2-3 times everyday last time, now...

I CAN'T EVEN WATCH ONE NOW, LET ALONE TWO EPISODES!!!

I miss Timmy, Wanda and Cosmo so much o(ㅠ.ㅠ)o!!!

ARGH!!!


Something else which was MAJOR...

While Auntie was busy with assignment, i was having lunch (Even so, my mind was still much troubled with how am i going to do my work! ARGH! STOP THINKING TOO MUCH!), so i bo-liao kacau her.

Being busy, Auntie then told me to go play with my SuJu.

...

If i could've play with them, i would've already played with them o(ㅠ.ㅠ)o...

I miss them so much!

Its been SO LONG since i've watched any episodes of SuJu variety show, let alone their performance!

I want to watch Mystery6 again, but as mentioned... BUSY!

My LionCub, my retarded boys, my Noguri, my Smilling Angels, my oppas...

I really miss them. All of them. And especially that special few.

o(ㅠ.ㅠ)o...


Stuck in college now. Bi (Rain) is busy dancing.

Want to go home, but can't.

Want to do work, but can't.

Want to study, but can't.

So lazy, should've just go jump down Klang River, otherwise known as "Teh-Tarik-LEBIH-KAU", as my friend calls it.

Honestly, as KL-nians, where else to go to if you want to kill yourself instantly, other than the beautiful "Teh-Tarik-LEBIH-KAU" Klang River?

I doubt there'll be any other river in Malaysia which could be capable to kill you instantly other than our very own majestic Klang River! Since well, we know of its contents... even fungus don't grow there i heard...

...

I shall stop here. I would really want to love and happily finish my next meal, thank you.

...

Go do work lar, haiya.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e