Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Tired. Felt like quiting.

---
Edit: 29th November 2006 @ 10:14am.

I ended up not going for BOTH lectures today... bloody hell o(=.=")o...

Initial plan was to go for class, but genius me woke up late, so i thought of skipping first class... the second class was more important anyways.

I went back to sleep.
...
Overslept.

So missed both class... dang!

Somemore the "important" one i manage to miss... by 15 minutes (Late =P!)!

I'm in college now! Finishing up some presentation stuffs, and there's my GPL Tutorial class later!

FIGHTING!

Sheeet! I really damn "hebat" o(=.+")o...

And yes, going to watch my Baby, again, later! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!~

---

*Blabberings to myself, please don't mind me!*

So fail man you!

First sem haven't even finish, already dying...

And for the 1290126381273281937times within this month, the "attacking" feeling of wanting to *quit* my course came... again...

Hell, it strucks me that i feel like quiting every minute of my life after i started classes.

But it felt more serious this time.

I really don't understand a single thing since starting class last month.

OK, my "lack-of-reading" also contributed to this fact lar o(=v=")o... and i took a little too-long to get use to this kinda lifestyle (Which made me miss ICPU even more!), that its, though classes just start a month ago... its really too late.

Somemore genius me is really a lazy and slow-reader. BAH!


I'm useless, dumb and if not for the fact i knew i misses SuJu every single second of my life... i would've thought i was brain-less as well o(=.=")o...

Maybe choosing Law wasn't such a brilliant idea for the less-bright me?


Last time, i would catch myself questioning myself.

I had always knew i wanted to do this. And should i did not do so, i would regret till mad for the rest of my life.

But now i've done it, i caught myself questioning myself again.

Is this what i *really* want?

No lor, HEAVEN NO!!!
Who i really wanted is... erm... *blushes*... ehehehe... hehehe, lets not "side-track" into SiWon-land o(=v=")o... ehehe...
Whatever lar, ARGH!

I know i love Law, and dreams of becoming a lawyer!

But my huge interest in being a fangirly and with the media part is trying to takeover my lawyer-side!

Wow, you know the big battle between Luke Skywalker vs Darth Vader?

My version is like the BIG BATTLE between Lawyer Skyflyer vs Dancing Vadermore!!!
...
Ok, the names are so lame o(=v=")o... shall come up with better ones next time XP!~


Just now just got a huge emotional breakdown!

Then i gatal while surfing mySHINHWA saw DongWan's pics and msg that i end-up cry even more o(=v=")o...

Scared everyone, ehehehehehehe!

Paiseh yah, paiseh!

I promise to scare DongWan-oppa only next time! VRA XD!~


BIG BEARY ERIC THANKS ALOT to Auntie!
Talking to her and Eric-bear-who-is-tring-to-learn-Malay-now makes me better adee =D!~

Actually i write halfway then Auntie called, talk to her until now all emotions to write "emo-entries" also gone adee o(=v=")o... ehe...

So lets just conclude this!


For now, i'll just try to cope with it!

If i can't, time for another emotional-breakdown and also for "Plan B" to come into action!

But no, PLAN B shall not deter me from trying to do my best NOW (Its just for backup!)!

Will still do my best GANBATTE!

As of now, i'll still do my notes and studies!

As for tomorrow...

Hehehe...

Lets see whether i want to go for class anot lar =P!
Even though got Criminal Lect =P!

DongWan-oppa will say: "Skip nya my darling kimchi! Come play with oppa XD!"
But the LittleBabyBoys will go...
ChangMin, RyeoWook, KyuHyun: "Nuna, andue yo!"

Nyao, otuhke!~
*flys to SiWon*

Ehehehehehehehehehehe XD!~


No lar, if i really skip tomorrow, its not to "escape-from-facing-reality"!

Its just to "clear-my-mind" and rest lar!

Though i don't think i can say i "need" a break!

I am definately sure i can say I WANT A BREAK!

So, i'm giving myself a break, and nobody shall or can stop me! Die than die lar!
...
But still have to see how lar! Ehehehehehehehe!~


I miss BBQ!~ WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!~


AJA FIGHTING!

SUPER SHINHWA FIGHTING XD!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e