Friday, November 03, 2006

My Happy Ending.

Ended class early today, nothing better to do, so i drove to the Saujana Hotel, one of the places SuJu went for photoshoot when they are in Malaysia!
...
Going there just makes me emo, and reminded me on how much i still miss them.
...
This sucks.

I should just pack my bags, fly to Korea, bang on SiWon's door, glomps him the minute i sees him, and asks him to marry me, which he will agree happily, and then we will live our lives happily together forever, and i'll stay home, take care of our beautiful children, while he'll work to support our family, and we'll have three big dogs running around our house-compound, and we'll grow old together and then spend the rest of our lives by the beach, still madly in love with each other (^ω^)♪!~

Ok, i shall quit college tomorrow.

YEAH XD!~


---


MY LECTURER HATES DISLIKES ME!
...
Ok, i'm striking-out the word "hates" because its a much stronger word... but anyways, it'll probably just take time till i remove that "striked" part... ugh...

Hopefully no need to, but you may never know...

Not that what i suspected is 100% confirmed, maybe its just me being sensitive lar, so... only time will tell i guess...

Me and my "conspiracy theory".

Reasons why i think *maybe* she hates dislikes me?
- I didn't prepare before class last Wed.

- When class was dismissed, when everyone was busy packing their bags, i've already packed mine so i stood up first. Everyone else was still seated so i sat back down, but i noticed from the corner of my eyes that she was looking at me.

- She thinks i'm a lazy student who isn't worth her time teaching to (Which is true, except the last part perhaps.).

- She doesn't see me as a very bright student, why bother with me if so?

- She dislikes my sloppy and sleepy look.

- She doesn't like it that i don't understand one part of what she said last class.

I can only think this many reasons for now, until more come...
...
Maybe she has "six-sense" and she knows that i haven't read anything for her class, and i probably only understand half of what she said, so...
...
Hmm...

As said, only time will tell.

Though, i think i better go ask my brother if he knew her.

Maybe my brother actually knew her, and accidentally offended her last time, so now she's taking it out on me?
My surname is quite special and rare you see, so it *may* be one of the reasons!

Or maybe she lost to Ee-Leng JieJie, so... mwehehehehe...

Me and my "conspiracy theory". Again.

Better find out anyway, incase its really true.

Hehehe.
...
How if my lecturer actually reads my Blog and dislikes me because i wrote I Hate Judges?
...
Ms, if you're reading this, you didn't see or read whatever which i had just wrote.
In fact, you didn't even SEE this Blog at all!

THIS IS JUST YOUR IMAGINATION!

That said, i better go read my erm... CCJ and Herring!

I AM A VERY GOOD STUDENT YOU KNOW!

Ok, you've ONLY read that part where i wrote about ME going to read books, and what a GREAT student i am =D!
...
OMG, i'm really too bo-liao o(=.=")o...

Seriously, later must read at least abit before i gets too behind, haih o(ㅠ.ㅠ)o...

One word of advice...
NEVER CARI PASAL!

ARGH!


---


BLOODY SECURITY GUARD!

Apart from visiting Saujana Resort just now, i also walked across to go to the Japanese School of Kuala Lumpur!
Which the name is pretty weird actually, seeing that they are in Subang Jaya, SHAH ALAM instead of Kuala Lumpur...

But anyways...

I wanted to go to the office, and enquire about any Japanese course they might be having!

I seriously want to continue my Japanese language, so i could communicate better with Keita in the future!
Not that we *need* any words to communicate between us, hehehe XD!~

Ehem, anyways yeah, ehem, that place was where i had learned my BASIC JAPANESE around 6 years ago with my beloved KaiJie (Whose all the way in Adelaide now, and i had just saw a delicious picture of my beloved nephew Ethan wearing a chef hat, and being cooked in the pot XD!)
ps: Its a studio pic lar! But very cute!

Anyways yeah, apart from the fact it was where i learned my basic Japanese Language, it was also... hehe, cheap (From what i remembered...), so... hehe =D!~

But when i got there, the clueless younger guard was about to let me in when the strict older guard stopped me!

Hey, i think i remembered you from 6 years ago?

Anyways, the older guard stopped me from entering! CURSES XD!~

I explained about the Japanese language course, which he told me full adee, close adee, come back next year.

What the...

I told him of my "history" in the school, and strongly emphasis on the JAPANESE LANGUAGE COURSE which i took before there last time! I was afraid he might mistaken that i want to enroll into the school as a FULL-TIME STUDENT!

I can't speak Japanese to save my life (Actually i can, but whatever, literally speaking lar!)! WHAT THE HELL DO I WANT TO ENROLL THERE FOR!

Actually its just a misunderstanding of communication lar! He is just doing his job!

Or maybe his just worried of getting into trouble?

Anyways, i thought he thought that i wanted to enroll in the school, so i kept on asking him and telling him what i wanted!

I think he knew that i wanted to go for Japanese Language Class (JLC) instead of enrolling in as a full-time-student, but he didn't know how to tell me that and i misunderstood his meaning, so he actually feels like taking out his baton and whack me on the head.

I know you don't get what i've just wrote. Honestly, i don't know either.

Long conversation cut short, i just gave up talking to him because he is giving me the same answer over-and-over again!

Although i think he knew that i wanted to ask about the JLC, because he told me something about 250 students all full etc etc, but who knows if he really knew what i'm talking about!

Another thing is, apparently, some other guy went in the other day, and asked about the same thing, so the "higher authorities" doesn't want to allow any other people to come in anyone!

Who knows what happened?

But anyways, i've asked over and over for the office's telephone number everytime he told me to come back next year, and he told me the office don't give out their telephone number!

Although i've asked like twice-three times again, he still didn't want to give me!

But hehe, in my mind, something came up!

YOU lazy don't want give me the telephone number?

NEVERMIND!

Internet got =D!

So here it is people, just for kicks XD!~
The Japanese School of Kuala Lumpur
Saujana Resort Seksyen U2, 40105 Shah Alam, Selangor
(3) 78465939

I still don't get why its "KUALA LUMPUR"!

They are a bloody 40-year-old adee btw (0.0)!

Wah, so old adee!


Edit:

I called the school already!

HAVE TO WAIT o(>.<)O!

Apparently, the term had already long started o(ㅠ.ㅠ)o...

I should've enquired earlier before my ICPU finishes, then i could've probably attended the classes over my "self-given-holidays" from July-October!

ARGH!

But just wait lar, hopefully i can remember to call next year =P!

GANBATTE GOOD LUCK XD!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e