Sunday, November 19, 2006

Damn Fail.

Upon coming back from The Curve with my beloved cousins and darling nephews, i *thought* i would be doing my notes.

End up going to buy dinner, which took around half-an-hour.
Then having dinner.

I then *thought* i would be doing my notes AFTER dinner.
...
End up playing Flo's Diner 2 until 2am o(=.=")o...

Its just too addictive! OMG!

Damn geram lar playing it!

BUT VERY FUN XD!~

Sometimes you just need a little-bit-more to reach the goal, but failed... so you have to play the shift all over again o(ㅠvㅠ)o... sakit hati...

Sometimes while playing can "very-manage", sometimes end-up going crazy o(=v=")o... too many things to do if you didn't manage well you'll go bonkers!

Argh, overall play until very fun but geram, but upon reaching the next shift... its HEAVENLY FEELING (Especially when you've played the same shift multiple times but still couldn't reach it!) XD!~

Nothing can describe *that* feeling X3!~


But padan muka me now... last night play play play (And with SiWon and KyuHyun too XD!~)...

... End up i haven't finish my notes... LATER CANNOT GO PUTRAJAYA WITH COUS AND NEPHEWS o(ㅠ.ㅠ)o...

I. WANT. TO. GO. o(ㅠoㅠ)o!!!

I want to go take pics of the places there, the places where SuJu had been before o(ㅠ.ㅠ)o...

Going back to places where SuJu had been before (Example Bukit Bintang, StarHill, Saujana etc)...

Its somehow just such a miracalous and wonderful feeling, knowing that SuJu was just there and was there before, bringing back all wonderful memories i've had with them...
...
...
I miss them so much...
Thus, going to those places actually makes me MISS THEM MORE.

Bugger.

Don't care, this Dec holidays, going to do a "road-trip" to Putrajaya and take pics of all the places where SuJu had been XD!~

FIGHTING!~

...

I miss them so much o(ㅠ.ㅠ)o...


ps: Ah, JongKook-oppa, i miss you too o(ㅠ.ㅠ)o...
Have to wait another year till our beloved muscleman comes back!
FIGHTING OPPA!

I really love his voice and his songs XD!
Current spazz of his song: ParamMan ParamMan with SG WannaBe!
His songs are always so addictive XD!~


pps: Of all the Korean albums i own.

Shinhwa, FTTS, TVfXQ! and Super Junior.

I find that the most "worth-it" (In the sense i listen to it ALOT!)... is Super Junior's 1집-SuperJunior 05 XD!~

I can just put the album on "shuffle repeat", and listen to it the whole night, then falling sleep as SiWon sings me to sleep, until the next morning!

Thank Heaven's i followed my own instinct of wanting to own the album, thus buying it even though its like, an old album (Released last year!)!

Its really worth-it!~

LOVE IT XD!~

*avoid stares from DongWan-oppa, Brian and ChangMin*

Not that i don't listen to the rest always!

They are on my mp3 and com lar XD (Some in car as well!)!~

If CD-wise:
- I've always listen to Shinhwa's 8jib in my mom's car last time!
- Brian sings to me everytime, why do i need to put their album in the player =P!
- I don't *really* like TVfXQ!'s 3jib (Except Balloon XD!~)!

So yeah, thats about it =P!

*runsaway from DongWan-oppa, Brian and ChangMin and hides behind SiWon, KyuHyun and RyeoWook*

Mweheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!~


pps: BiBi, don't get me wrong (Lets love KangIn for "teaching me" that sentence XD!~)!

I LOVE TVfXQ!!~

Just that i'm not as satisfied with the new album as compared to the older ones!

LETS DANCE RISING SUN TOGETHER XD (Together with MinMin's retarded expressions in the MV and PERF XD!~)!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e