Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Today...

I came home, stopped my car engine, went to the mailbox...

MY PACKAGE HAS ARRIVED XD!
...
In a way lar, its in the post office o(^^;)o...

I stopped the postman and asked him about it, he said he left it in the post-office because his bike was already full and fear my package would've fall off!

I could've asked him to send it to me tomorrow, but i can't wait, so upon reaching home, i left again to go get the package XD!

After waiting anxiously for a few minutes for the guy to find me the package... FINALLY!

I couldn't even wait to get home to open the package, i opened it in the car!

The minute i open the box, i can see my handsome boy looking back at me...

MY KEITA XD!~
...
And oh yes, my LittleBoyChangMin, and also YuCheon, JaeJoong, JunSu, YunHo...

But this is not about them... yet...

KEITA XD!~

Although its not my style to collect Japanese-singles, though i have a few, i've decided to buy just this one because its Baby's FIRST SOLO-DEBUT SINGLE =D!

So yes, what the heck, BUY NYA LAR XD!~

And his FIRST SOLO ALBUM coming out next month as well XD!

SO FAST!~

But aiyo, if i knew it earlier, would've got all the CDs at once o(=v=")o...

But nevermind lar, i knew i couldn't wait till next month to get all my CDs, so its OK =D!~

Happy eiko-chan, nyao nyao nyao X3!~

I'm not eiko-chan if i don't get it XD!~

YAH BABY-YAH XD!~

Gonna get my w-inds. Works Vol.5 too as well!

Just hope TaiwanVersion will be out soon, otherwise i'll o(T-T)O...

GANBATTE FIGHTING XD!~

---

I HATE JUDGES!!!

Its like, what in the name of the court, their one little judgement on one little case, which HAVEN'T even reach trial...

CAN BE AS LONG AS 10 PAGES!

Not ONE WORD ONE PAGE somemore... its:

PART OF IT ALL CRAM TOGETHER, SMALL SIZED, AND CROPPED TO FIT ONE PAGE!

Wow!

So long-winded! They really so free lor!

Repeat repeat nevermind... the bloody English..

Their English is like...

...

How i wish i am Elizabeth Bennet...

As least it'll be in me to understand what they are blabbering!

... as long as SiWon is my Mr Darcy XD!~

Hehehee *blush in happiness*!

He already is X3!~

Ehem... anyways...

No seriously, i have a feeling even if i'm Elizabeth Bennet, my "old English" can't even help me understand a single word from the judgements.

Like, seriously, the judges' English are like...

*fainted*

Difficult English, thats what it is!

ARGH! Bite all of them!


There are only two Judges who i like!

One is Judge LJ (Lord Justice), another is Lord Denning.

Lord Denning is a really famous Judge, who really is for the people!

My friend influenced me to like him actually, even though he technically gives hell to us students o(=v=")o...

But yeah, his like, all for the people, and i relaly admire him for that!

As for Judge LJ...

His judgement for this particular case i had to read...

TWO PAGES NYA!

TWO PAGES
!

Can you believe it?

Its like finding a safety pin in a haystack!

So yeah, i like him for that, he rocks XD!~

...

Just as long as he keep to writing 2 pages of judgements XD!~ Hehehe!~

Lazy me, woops XD!~



I seriously find myself padan muka man...

Someone who is SO LAZY go take up a course which only "cows" can do...

Literally speaking, i'm not insulting everyone who took up Law in the world ok, just a way of saying from the Chinese saying...

Anyways, its like, i really cari pasal lar!

Though you have to admit, classes ARE really interesting... that is if you read 10 textbooks before classes and understand everything the teacher is saying...

But whatever, my lecturers are good enough to make most classes interesting... even though i don't prepare anything beforehand =P!

Hehehe!

But i should lar, its crucial that i do so! So again, FIGHTING!~


God, i should stop sleeping in GPL and Tort class o(>.<)O!

Ms Angeline is just too nice, i should show her some respect!

But most importantly...

I SHOULD START GETTING USED TO PREPARING BEFORE EVERY CLASS!!!

...

And yes, try not to sleep in GPL class... which i'm currently doing EVERY GPL class...

Ehem...

The teacher's kinda long-winded it makes me sleepy =(...

But then, he is such a nice teacher, so yeah, next time even if i have to use TOOTHPICKS to keep my eyes open and awake...

I SHALL DO SO!

FIGHTING!


ps: Which reminds me, i'm probably 3 classes behind my classmates in GPL due to my sleepings...

I can sense Timmy's marks for my GPL class... oh pupu tahi...


pps: The Fairly OddParents is the GREATEST cartoon of all-times!

Nobody stand between the way of me, the tee-vee, and my Fairly OddParents!

Just love it so much X3!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e