Sunday, November 12, 2006

My Choice

These days, every now and then i would come up with the most ridiculous decision to avoid problems.

Which was to quit.

I admit i'm one of the laziest person alive. Garfield and me would've been best of friends. Thus, making this choice to study Law came not only as a surprise to myself, but to everyone else as well.

What more that i'm not bright (Well, actually i am, but laziness told me i'm not, so let it be...), and i sincerely admit so, because i would prefer lying on the green field looking up at the blue sky as compared to sitting beneath a huge tree reading.

I love reading... if its Harry Potter or Meg Cabot you're talking about.

As for my Law books?

Lets just say if J.K. Rowling had written those books, i would bring it everywhere with me!

But they were not, and with my shallow command of "English-understanding", its easier for me to throw my Law book aside and turn on the tee-vee, watching it for the whole day, even if a scary lecture is tomorrow!

Heck, i think i would've still done so even if my FINALS were tomorrow!

Its LAZINESS, just pure laziness... really very lazy to do anything else but laze around... haih...


Thus sometimes, when i forced myself to do prepare notes, do homework (Such as now, but i end up writing this entry... OMG! SELF-CONTROL ABIT LAR PLEASE!), the lazy side of me would appear, and i would caught myself thinking why did i choose this course? And the inevitable... i would feel like quiting... maybe i should quit...?

Which then, my consious mind, the strong and determined one, would appear and slap me right across the face to remind me that this is what i wanted. This is what i want to do (Well, not studying, just the outcome of finishing this degree and everything else to achieve my dreams!). This is what i had chosen. Stick to it. Don't give up so easily. Giving up on this small little challenge would've killed my self-esteem for life.

Often my consious mind would remind me, if i gave up now, i would hate myself for life.

As much as i hate studying now, i know i would hate myself more if i were to quit halfway.

Which is one of the reasons why i chose this road, because i knew if i didn't choose this road at all, i would've regretted for the rest of my life.

Thus, there's only one way for me now.

Study, or study.

There's nothing else, but to aim high, and reach for your (my) dreams.

Quit is not a choice, its not even a question or a thought that should be in my mind.

Study, and study, study.

Do your best, try your best!

Even if the results aren't as bright as your other brilliant classmates, at least you know you've tried, and there would be no bigger regrets as compared to not choosing this road at all.

SUPER SHINHWA FIGHTING!

GANBATTE FIGHTING!

NOW GO DO WORK XD!~ YEAH!~


ps: As much as they looked like distraction to me, they were more of a strong "driving forces" behind me!

My LionCub SiWon, my LittleBoy, BabyBoy and LittleBaby!

For them, i'll do my best!

FIGHTING!

Lets go for ice-cream soon yah o(^ω^)o ♪!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e