Thursday, January 31, 2008

Absolute cruel.

I love watching TVB dramas, but i'm so enraged by this recent TVB drama, Wasabi Mon Armour 和味濃情, which is all about Japanese food. To begin with, i find the drama pretty boring, but the food looks good really.

But anyways, since its all about Japanese food, they did show Sashimi Horse Meat, a famous delicacy in Japan (around Kyushu if i'm not mistaken).

I don't like the sound of it, but like the whales and dolphin sashimis, there's nothing much i can do right? Moreover those horses are actually bred to be eaten.

However, what enraged me is, one part of the show was filmed at the Horse Meat factory, which i don't like, but the worst part was they actually showed the whole horse carcass (without skin) and how it was then being cut up to be divided which portion etc!!

I've seen pig and cow carcasses, but somehow just seeing that its a horse... makes me feel rather sick...

I really don't know why, maybe because i felt its a very "sick act", i mean... its a horse... so overall...

Its sickening.

Ok, as much as i love animals, i love meat too, so despite i tried my best to stay away, well... okirestmycase... at least i stick to only those few types of meat and thats all. I would rather die than any other types of meat. Especially wildlife - over my dead body.

But anyways, i know i've said before that "as long as the animal is breed"... but somehow or rather, i just felt sick from seeing that horse are *actually* eaten.

Maybe because i'm not used to the fact that horses are as "delicacy"... and well... me no likey... and... yeah... seeing the horse's dead body is just... ugh...
.
.
.
.
.
And here comes from the woman who actually loves watching wildlife documentaries on Animal Planet.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e