Tuesday, January 01, 2008

It's a New Year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR (^^ )!~

My first post of the year will be dedicated to no one else, but the wonderfully PINK SungMin (^^ )!~

Because its my beautiful boy's beautiful birthday!~


I love birthdays!~
And to couple it with New Year is even better!~

And the fact because it's SungMin's birthday, the git who gotten me into SuJu (unofficially) with his beautiful voice!~

NYAH !~

I realize i haven't exactly written a post on how i fell for SuJu yah (will do that soon)?


So anyways, I LOVE YOU SUNGMIN-oppa!~
It feels so weird to call you "oppa" unless i'm aegyo-ing (=v=")...

생일축하해!~
I dedicate this day to you by wearing all PINK and being all PINK XD!~

Will be back with more stuffs soon (^^ )!~

---
Edit:
I wore all PINK the whole day!

I also almost bought a PINK ICE-CREAM (strawberry-flavour), but "out-of-stock" (= =")...

But anyways, i bought this!

YUMMY CAKE XD!~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNGMIN!~

따랑해!~

Celebrating with JungAh tomorrow! YEAHS XD!~
How can i not celebrate with the PINK CHERRY who's always "SangMin-ing"? Hehehe!~

ITS A HAPPY DAY
!~



ps: Note to self: POST SHINDONG AND DONGHAE'S BIRTHDAY POST ASAP =P!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e