Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Childhood reminiscence.

I was just reading ErJie's post about Ultraman (which i still really like honestly, the cartoon-version - because its cute =P)... and what she wrote reminded me of another childhood show i like a lot then...

FLASHMAN.

(If you're not from my zaman, and thus don't know what it is, click here.)

I've Googled it, found some clips... and after i watched this clip for the show...

The following thought came into my head...
.
.
.
ARE YOU SURE I WAS A FAN OF THIS BEFORE (-┏)??

Oh well, we *were* young and innocent then...

And now that i'm on this topic...

I want to see the transformation part where the robot starts making cart-wheels in mid-air (= =")...

Honestly, i really miss that part, even now, because it use to make all of us laugh like mad XD!


Ah, kids these days are so lucky yah?
They turn on the tee-vee, they have not one, but up to 3 channels (or more) of 24/7 cartoon waiting for them.

Last time, we (those from my zaman) have to actually sit in-front of the tee-vee, and patiently waiting till its 5pm for our daily dose of entertainment.

If you miss it, TOO BAD.
No repeats.

And even if we waited till then and didn't miss it, it's just a measly half-an-hour or so.
And that's it.
NOTHING MORE.
But we're still easily contended then aren't we?


Though that said, as regard to how lucky kids these days are to have the cartoons and entertainment presented to them these days, unlike us whose the "other-way-round"...

Nothing beats the fun watching...
HUGE FIGHTING ROBOTS MAKING CART-WHEELS IN MID-AIR.
Seriously XD!

I finally found the clip.
The Flashman Theme.
(Forward to the end at 3:01 if you just want to see the mid-air cartwheels part)

Its so amusing it brings tears to my eyes.
*sob*
.
.
.
This is even more retarded than by my usual standards.
No?

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e