Thursday, January 10, 2008

I love Old Mans.

I love Old Mans.

(Instead of *men*, because both are highly special individuals so precious to me they deserve to be mans, instead of just men.)

One is good, two is even better.

Two Beautiful Angels!~

Yes, i call both of them Old Man (plusDongWanfromShinhwa)!
Considering the fact i enjoy giving nicknames to everyone i love, whether it is a "good or bad" nickname...
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ~
These two shouldn't miss it (having a nickname) especially (because of The Precious Factor)!~

Just because (Gosh i love that word XD!) i hardly mention him these days, it doesn't mean i don't like him anymore!
He still makes my heart jumps whenever i think of him occasionally, yah XD!~

And that said...
A few nights ago, HeeChul attempted destroy at the Jay Chou board in my room (= =")...
No pics, because the minute i realize it i quickly rescue it!

Luckily its tough!

ㅋㅋㅋ!~


On the other hand, as calm as i am now, my heart is jumping non-stop and my hands are shaking and i'm having goosebumps!

I'm sorry Oldest Man, the Old Man wins this round.

On the other other hand...

My guess is so accurate...












I want to kiss myself (-┏).



Image credit: MyDaily.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e