Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Baking frenzy!

I'm in a baking frenzy recently!

It all started with 6th of November 2007...
.
.
.
Till which i still have not Blog why i baked that day (= =")...

It'll be soon, i promise, sorry yah =P!


But anyways, after that, its like...
BAKING IS SO FUN XD!~

I enjoy it so much, i baked quite a lot of times after that (^^ )!~

Sorta... a lot of times... but i'm satisfied anyways =D!

Meant to take pics to Blog about it... but...

Everytime when i start baking, i got so happy i forgot everything else =P!
Except my Boys of course, ㅋㅋㅋ!~

I also find that its a very good way to release stress (^^ )!~

But anyways, so far i know how to bake cakes, cupcakes and cookies!~
All which are quite successful, THANK GOD!

There's still room for improvement, but at least its not to the extend that people will want to take it as sample to send to the poisoning department =P!

Well, of course... because all of 'em are made from pre-mixes =P!
I've never made any from scratch yet, maybe the near future when i'm more confident because i'm still not good at estimations and all now!
ㅋㅋㅋ!~

But anyways, brownies are my best by far, thanks to KaiJie, and it was well-loved by my Form3 classmates! But...

I haven't make anymore batch since then (=v=")...
Going to attempt it, again, soon, so just hope for the best =D!~

Will try to post some pics soon... i hope... ㅋㅋ!~
.
.
.
I love my boys ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ♪!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e