Thursday, January 17, 2008

Kim YoungWoon!

Happy Birthday!
생일축하해!~

Just because XD!~

The original idea i had for the cake didn't turn out well, so i had to made do with whatever i have, and plus the fact that its getting late (because i started late...)...

So its not exactly as *purr-fect* as i would've preferred...

... but its from the heart (^^ )!~

Happy birthday my YoungWoon-a!~

I rabu you so much XD!~




ps: A closer pic of the cake!
Told you it isn't purr-fect =P!

Just in case you're wondering, the black dots are the chocolate chips, and not my chocolate cream smearing or anything!!

I promise i'm quite a good writer using cream if i'm given the chance to practise beforehand =P!
ㅋㅋㅋ!~


pps: I admit i messed up on the words, "KangIn" and "생일축하 해", but the word "김 영운" is written really nice i promise =P!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e