Thursday, January 17, 2008

A haywired schedule.

I NEED to sleep early.
Its not a *want* anymore, it has become a *need*.

Because...
Long story ahead...

Just this morning, my alarm woke me up at 10am plus.
I was having a dream that its already Sunday (20th Jan 2008), and i was calling Amanda to discuss about out transport arrangements to the Dog Show.
Oh, and i have Korean class on 9am this Sunday as well, but since i've made arrangements to the Dog Show *way* earlier, i decided to skip Korean class, and maybe attend it later if i can make it in time.

So anyways, then when i woke up... my head was surly, and i thought (due to my dream)...
"OMG... its Sunday 20th of January 2008!".
Considering the fact that i slept really late last night *coughfiveamcough*... i was all blurly, and also my eyes was too heavy to even *look* properly...
So when i look at my handphone, i only see the time and its 10am plus!

The first thing which came into my mind was:
I missed the Dog Show.

And i missed the Korean class as well.

Although technically, since i missed the Dog Show (sorta, because i want to leave early for it), i *could've* attend the Korean class, but it was almost 10.20am so i abit the paiseh if i go this late, and i remembered that i haven't call my teacher the past few days to inform her that i couldn't make it (to the class). So if i really go now a bit the weird right?

So i messaged Amane asking her how is the class, where is it, and if she thinks "its-ok" for me to attend the class now.

After messaging her, while waiting for her reply, this few thoughts came to my mind.
"OMG i missed the Dog Show."
"I wonder when will the next one be?"
"Should be quite long ler, the last one was around October wasn't it? I don't want to wait so long lar!"
"I wonder if its ok if i just leave for the Dog Show now?
"Hmm... i wonder if i'll meet AhMa there if i leave now?"
"I wonder whats happening there now!! OMG!!!"
"Oh, Amanda hasn't call me, i guess she forgot about it too?"
"I want to meet Roxy!! And play with Kyra!!!"
"Why did i wake up so late?"

Then the thoughts went on about the Korean class.
"I wonder hows Korean class now? I got some stuffs i need to ask teacher lar."
"Seriously, is it a good idea to leave now? A bit "paiseh" right? If i had call earlier to tell her it would be a different story..."
"Hopefully Amane and KeonBin (another classmate) told teacher i would come late, then i can leave now and join them right? But like... still not nice lar..."
"Gosh, how can i forget to call teacher? I thought i wrote it down in my SuJu diary to call her adee??"
"Stupid SuJu diary."
"Well, if i didn't check my book, can't *blame* it, but really..."

Then, the "best" part...
"Wait a second... something *isn't* right..."
.
.
.
"... i had not write until as far as SUNDAY in my SuJu diary for this week yet...!!!"


I jumped up and checked my phone, sure enough, the date shows:
17-Jan-2008.
(My precious KangIn's birthday XD!)
.
.
.
O. M. G.
I need sleep, is what i honestly feel, think, and agree.

Yes, it actually took me *that* long to realize i got the date and day wrong (=v=")...

I quickly msged Amane an apology on messaging her a message... which actually should be delivered 3 days later, instead of now =P...

Really very char dou lar ok (=v=")... OMG...

LUCKILY i only msged her, imagine *the horror* if i had call... or worst, MESSAGE... Amanda, AhMa and everyone else...

Will be super malu adee ok (= =")...

Saved by my SuJu diary!~
NYAH XD!~



ps: No, i didn't get my priorities wrong (Unlike Hermoine, teeheehee!)!

If i had call said peoples, my blur "just-woke-up" voice would be very good evidence that i'm actually BLUR, and yes, just woke up, so thats it.

As opposed to the fact that i sound very awake, alert and normal when i msg people, despite the fact i can fall asleep again after replying the message, and when i wake up i would totally forget if i even messaged anyone.

So yeah, imagine you got a very serious, normal and clear message from someone... when the truth is that *the* someone is not even awake, except her hands are "awake" to type the message nya... (i doubt my eyes are even open then, unless if i need to check the message for typos, seriously...)

I would definitely find the latter more embarrassing honestly =P!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e