Wednesday, January 30, 2008

What i did today.

All other stuffs aside...

I bought HeeChul to the vet today! She was such a good girl, i'm so proud of her XD!
Check her Blog for the full story!

And i cooked Spaghetti Carbonara today (^^ )!
.
.
.
Ok, i bought those cans-versions, but heck, who cooks Spaghetti from scratch these days?
(I know people do, but erm... hehe =P!)

Ooh, HEAVENLY!

But yes, i've got to stop my addiction to GARLIC!

I love them so much XD!
I was actually tempted to use one whole Garlic, but i decided "half should be good"...
.
.
.
And i ended up using 3/4 of the Garlic, left like, 3-4 cloves nya =P! Hehehe!

Well, Garlic is good you know XD!
Despite the GARLIC BREATH!
But i don't mind it really, i like having garlic-y taste in my mouth!

Just be a bit paiseh if i have to go out (and talk to people) nya =P!


Oh yes, and this Aunt *here* is rather good (touchwood) sometimes when putting her little niece to sleep! Hehehe!

And i *was* good at putting Ethan for naps last time when he first came to Malaysia!

Hmm...

My mother's "nickname" for me is rather true now it seems (= =")?


I promise i'll Blog soon with more pics yah (^^ )!

Nyaos!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e