Monday, June 08, 2009

Dyed hair is a curse.

No, seriously, it is.
First off, once you go "dyed", you never go back. At least for me it is.

I remember the good 'ol public school days, where dyed hair is a no-no. So the minute after SPM, everyone like... rush to get their hairs dyed.
I remember my first dyed hair... thinking back... OMG!
It was a brown base with blonde highlights. It looked nice sometimes, and lala most of the times what turf. Oh yeah, everyone had "those days". Sometimes it's just not wise to let people decide for your hair, even if they know what they're doing. (ok i'm kidding, i let my current stylist decide everything for me =P!)

After that, i grew my hair out and cut off the dyed parts, and was "black" for awhile. Then i dyed my hair again at this Aunty-ish hair-salon (omg i don't know how my mom got me to go there. The colouring was good, but the hair cut was...).
Then after that... WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE all the way and the black never see the day (ironic or pun or neither? Hmm...).

Oh yeah, and the "weeee" has been a good 4-5 years dah. I've never had black hair since.
Wait... am i that OLD?? (lols!) =P

Anyways, the "curse" part is having to re-dye after every few months!! The roots!!! GAH!!!
I don't do touch-ups, because i'm always looking for a hair cut, so it's kinda pointless. The plus point is i can experiment with different hair colours and eventually find a colour that i like (till i go for another new colour), the bad point is in-between dyes... the black roots!!

The funny thing about the roots is, when i had a lighter hair colour, my roots are not very obvious. However, since recently i've gone for a darker hair colour... the roots are OMG so super obvious! But isn't it weird? Isn't light+dark = larger contrast as opposed to dark and dark?

Either ways, i'm so not enjoying seeing my roots! That said, i like how the black and the hair colour blends!
If only at the parting... kekeke!

I NEED A HAIRCUT!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e