Wednesday, April 13, 2005

15 hours \(≧∀≦)/!!!~

15 hours?? What 15 hours??
Muaheeee, eiko-chan slept for 15 hours X3!!!~
These past few days slept really late (And wake up real early @_@...), and deprive of sleep ler, so last night sleep ganti balik everything X3!!!~

Yesterday after coming back from SPCA for community service, real tired like... real tired @_@... so bath dee than plan to go take a nap, ask my mom not to wake me up for dinner but save some for me when wake up will makan ler...
I switch on radio stuffs, than lay on me bed, look at the time, its 6.08pm... ok ler, i'll wake up around 7pm like that... set alarm... and than immediately fall asleep... UNTIL AROUND 6AM (Or so...) NEXT MORNING XD!!!~
Alarm rang around 7pm, cannot wake up (My alarm is real irritating and real loud, but because i always sleep late wake up early, i became immune to the alarm dee @_@...)! Mom called around 11pm, cannot wake up! I really slept peacefully and soundly, no dreams, until the next day ne!!!
And let me clear this up that i did not plan my nap to be a sleep one, haha, my curtains are open (I usually close it if i sleep!)! And i did not arrange my pillows nicely! XD Really sleep until next morning ne!!! 15 hours \(≧ω≦)/!!!~ Muaheeeee!!!~

What did i do the past few days?? Hmm... ok, i last key in on the 10th April!

11 April = Went watch "Spanglish" with Amanda in KLCC!!! Bought my CD-Data mag (w-inds. front cover and 20P of w-inds. XD!!! Plus a giant w-inds. poster X3!!!~)!!! Than at night Pei Fern suddenly SMS tell me tomorrow go for Community Service work!!! In SPCA!!! Go ler go ler XD!!!~ Doggyeeeeeeeeesssss!!!~

12 April = Went to SPCA for Com work!!! Doggy XD!!! Kitty XD!!!~ And Amanda almost got bitten by this fierce dog @_@!!! Kia kia X0!!!~ Its smelly but the doggies are reallllllll cute X3!!! And went in the cat cage, all the cats came walking to us 0_0!!! First time got surrounded by so many cats (Good kitties good kitties XD!!!)!!!~
Went to this nearby mamak for lunch!!! KILLERS!!! Sooooo expensive!!! Luckily the food is not bad, otherwise -_-*!!! And hehe, i didn't pay for my drink XP!!! Not on purpose!!! I told her tak makan, and she didn't count mine 0_o??? And than she didn't come dee but... i feel so bad now T_T...

Ok ler, concludes everything!!! Heee, if anything happens today will post again tonight, which will not, because i'm gonna spend me whole day cleaning room and do homework (FASTER FINISH X3!!!~)!!! AHHH XD!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e