Friday, April 01, 2005

April Fool XD!!!~

Hehe, today's April Fool yo!!! Happy April's Fool day XD!!!

Oh yeah, i wrote this Blog to announce something... i'll be marrying my sweetheart Jay Chou next month!

APRIL FOOL XD!!!~

-_-||| *crow fly pass*...

Ok ok, its lame XP!!!~

Aiyo, today English last period is work period... and i felt like i'm such a b*tch!!! We're discussing about this thing, and the debate became quite heated @_@... and i have this thing about listening to people when i disagree! Finally, my classmate bang the table (XD!!!) to stop me from talking and i listen to her... turns up cause the earlier idea is not really agreeable, so she thought of another one - But because i'm busy stating my opinion about the earlier one, so i didn't try to listen when shes trying to tell me of the newer one -o-|||! So paiseh X0!!!~

And sometimes i felt like i'm such a control freak! Its like, during our workgroup, i like almost want everything my way like that @_@... of course, occassionally i did give way, but its cause that ones a more suitable! I think i'm scaring my new classmates in the workgroup @_@... i must really try not to be a b*tch anymore ne! Later scare all of them away XD!!!~

Ooh, later after class, we'll be going to K to sing song XD!!!~
Actually, its cause my mom (Phang! Amanda's my dad XD!) will be going to LA soon, so mar like farewell party lor!!!
Because my class ended late, so i have to go there myself (They all leave me to go there myself T_T...)! Luckily can tumpang Travis's car! Hehe, no need take taxi XP! Taxi naik harga dee XP!!!~ Arigato ne!!!~
Me, Jessie, Tao Tao and Travis go to Sunway Pyramid ler, than after finding a parking, they all planning to watch movie, so throw their bags into the car. While Tao Tao was putting his bag into the car, he go put one leg in the boot (-o-|||...), than Jessie and Travis pushed him inside the boot XD!!!~ AND CLOSE THE BOOT XD!!!~~

My reaction was so big (Paiseh =^o^=!), i shouted "Oh sh*t!!!"! Than Travis faster go open the boot, and Tao Tao is lying there, very relaxed, talking on the phone -o-|||... Hahaha, this is funny!!!~

In K, at first a bit boring ler, than i duet "Voyage" and "Carols" by Hamasaki Ayumi with Amanda! Wah, sing until damn high XD!!!~ First time sing Carols didn't "chao yum"!!! Happy XD!!!~
Thanks alot to Amanda, because got a lot of people not close too, so don't really dare to sing! Although she don't really know how to sing the song, she accompanied me sing till the end!!! ARIGATO!!!~

After K, me and Amanda became "wu liao ren" -O-|||... hahaha, funny XD!!!~ And makan "pre-dinner-snack" there (At 9pm+ 0_0...), than mar fun Mandy's mom fetch me home! So paiseh ne X0!!! Thank you alot alot alot!!!~ Later must SMS her thank her again!

Than Jing called, chatted for awhile... she getting more -_-||| dee XD!!!~ Ok, me too ler!!! Hahaha!!! And called Auntie!!! Yokatta everything ok!!!~ Auntie ganbatte XD!!!~
Send Pupu her "wife-to-be" pics too! Hope he likes her! I become "mui yan po" dee XD!!!~ Well, if it suceeds of course XP!!!~

Ok ler, until here! I want to go "kao kao" pig dee XP!!!~ Heheeeee, nite nite XD!!!~

p/s: I suddenly felt so "bian tai" for doing something -o-|||... oh mami...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e