Monday, April 04, 2005

Thank you very much ^-^!

Hehe, today some problems arises with my mom and i about some stuffs regarding me foreign cous! Now don't care dee ler, but still very geram with my mom abit -_-*!

Want to say million thanks to my cousin Nicole for understanding how i felt! Arigato ne ^-^! Told some other pals about it and they say i'm being silly for being angry over some small things! Hehe, honestly, as i'm mad at that time, its not the best words of comfort! Not what i want to listen to! Anyhow, arigato ne! For listening =)! Auntie for hehe, calming me down XD!!!~
Hmm... someone by the name of JW didn't even seem cared to be honest -_-* (I doubt whether she even listened to what i said!)! I wonder how will she feel if i do the same to her when shes complaining to me about some stuffs that pissed her off (Like she complain dee than i suddenly talk about something else? Hehe, but i very nice one XP!)? But maybe cause she wants to divert my attention so i won't think much about i! Thanks ne, but hehe, being eiko-chan, when i'm pissed i prefer to talk all about it and complain complain, hear some nice words than i'll be ok dee! But hehehe, today Jing Wen very funny ne XD!!!~

Ok, things below are complain stuffs... if you want to hear me ramble, continue on... no, just check some other cool websites in my links XP!

My cousin from somewhere else came to KL to enquire more about college stuffs. Last time got say that she might be studying here and i'm pretty cool about it! I mean, it'll be fun! But than, the first time when i heard about it, i've a sudden erm... how to say, "image" or something that well, she might "take" my boyfriend, friends etc...
Its stupid, but i just had this blast image in my head...
Don't get me wrong! My cousin's a sweet person and definately not like those b*tch type, but than one can't help but to think so because my cousin's a babe!
She's beautiful, nice, sweet, kind, lovely, cute, tall, fair, nice features etc, and definately those types guys will love! So... hope you get what i mean... thats what makes me real scare...
And erm... she haven't even come to stay here yet, she already "took" my favourite blanket dee. Well, not her fault. My mother just let her use my precious blanket without my permission! If my mom had asked me or something, i wouldn't have mind honestly, or if my mom took some other ones, its ok! But WITHOUT MY PERMISSION AND SOMEMORE MY FAVOURITE, thats over the line! Thats the "problem" that arises just now! Yeah, you might think its stupid, but for me, somemore with what i had been thinking about, its really disturbing?

Now, theres plans also that maybe she'll come study in my college too cause it'll be convenient and all! Which made me more freaked out abit! But than, if same college it'll be easier for me to take care of her and all ler!
If her college will be near my house, or if same college, she'll be staying with us ler. My auntie (Not Auntie Amane XP!) got tell me, since i'm older have to "rang" her abit (Loosely translated as give way?), which got me thinking, does auntie wants me to give way even if we're fighting over a guy? But than, thinking back and back, if really my boyfriend will fell for her, that guys not worth to be loving! But how if its the guy i like @_@?? I shudder to think about it...

Tonikaku, for now just hope everything will go good and smoothly, and hope we'll be good friends ^-^! Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

eiko-chan signing off! Hope she'll still be able to post something tomorrow cause she haven't study for her exams, which is tomorrow XD!!!~ Cham lor!!!~ CHOY XP!!!~

Good luck everybody! Have a nice day... night ^-^!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e