Sunday, April 17, 2005

I'm falling in love again...


Keita: What are you guys doing @_@?
Ryohei and Ryuichi: *Salute* To our darling eiko-chan!

Muaheeeeee X3!!! I love this piccu!!! Its so cute XD!!!~

Heeheee, although i was deeply heartbroken (I'm getting sooooo dramatic X3!) when Jay and Keita... you know what (XP!), but haha, that still did not prevent me from stopping to support them and love them X3 (I still drool whenever i see them 0-0... XD!!!)!!!

Hmm... but i realise today i'm falling in love with Keita AGAIN (Hey, i still love my darling Jay nya X3!!!)!!!~
It must be that winking clip... or erm... all Keita's fault for being too hot (X3!)! All your fault XD!!!~

Heeeeee, although i seem to be the type of girl Keita will dislike, but i really still love him X3!!!~ 慶太のこと大好きだ \(≧ω≦)/!!!~ Hee!!!~

Ok ler, need to go to sleep now!!! Hope i'll dream of me darling tonight X3!!! Muaheeeeeeeeeee!!!~

Oyasumi X3!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e