Friday, April 08, 2005

3am... still haven't sleep yet...

It is around 3 am in the morning, and i have yet to sleep -o-|||...

Haiyo, all because of the bloody promo assignments ler (Haha, serve me right for doing everything in the last minute (≧ω≦)!)! Luckily now finish dee, although still have to draw the pics or find pics... headache @_@...

But actually, i think cannot call it "full finished" ler, cause theres still alot of editing to do tomorrow (Today!)! And the pics, not to forget @_@... Have to wake up early tomorrow (Today!) to go to school and do the remainings ler, or else cham lor!!! Luckily tomorrow's (TODAY XD!!!) first English period is canceled, otherwise cham lor!

Yeah, i wore Yukata today (Yesterday -_-*...) to school X3!!! Not bad ler, was the "main attraction" should i say so??? But sadly, lost alot of stuffs =(...
My beloved hairclip =(, lolipop i just bought the other day and dropped my handphone on the floor (Luckily didn't lost it!!! TOUCHWOOD!!! But my darling baby dropped alot of times dee!!! Gomen T_T!!!)!!!
BTW, its hot like @_@ wearing yukata neeee X3!!!~

Ooh yeah, in our Families class, finally watched the movie i've been wanting to watch for a long long long time... BEND IT LIKE BECKHAM XD!!!~ Its really nice!!!~ Great story ne (≧ω≦)!!! How i admire her for being able to play football!!! I love football and want to play alot alot alot, but i can't play -_-|||... haih...

Yeah, i'll be wearing a sleeveless top and my favourite white dress, my jeans jacket, my Nike hat and the earrings Ah Theng jie jie gave me (I love it X3!!! Thank you!!!~) tomorrow!!! Heee~~ hope it'll be ok ler /(≧ω≦)\!!! Heeeeee!!!~

Oh yeah, and wore the Yukata while playing foosball X3!!! Muaheee, love the style i posed when i scored a goal or something!!! But my bad habit while playing foosball... i'll always overuse strength and either sprain hand or finger -o-|||... haih... hehehe...

Till here, listening to darling Jay's "Jian Dan Ai", me and Jay's song XD!!!~ Heeee, long reason, lazy to explain, next time ler \(≧ω≦)/!!!~ Jaaaaaa XD!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e