Saturday, April 30, 2005

Licensed to be a "P"roffessional X3!!!~

YATTA XD!!!~ I got my license yesterday X3!!!~

Mom help me get it (The license!) before fetching me from college and i drive home yesterday!!!~ First time i drive after license nya X3!!!~ Yes, its LEGAL now XD!!!~

But i sucked than 0_0... need more practise!!!

But erm... er... hehe, that day, at night, i already drive out go yum char -o-|||... heee!!!

Worst, BEFORE getting my license, during lunch break in college, i already planned with friends that night go yum char!!! Haven't get license plan flying dee (Weeee!!!~)!!! Aiyoyo...

Wahseh, i super woman ka (Like Amanda always say???) 0_o??? Hahaha!!!

At night round 9pm almost 10pm, go pick all of them up except Amanda, than send all of them home 0_0!!! Wahseh, and somemore i just got license yo that day -o-|||... luckily nothing bad (CHOY!), but luckily all of them, except Jing, has license and can drive dee, so got a lot of "si fu"s!!! Heeeee XD!!!~

Of course, must especially thank my darling "co-pilot" Eva for all her help to see my the other side!!! Hahaha!!!~ When all of them enter the car i went, "Welcome to Jo Jo airways, this is your captain speaking. We'll be taking of soon so please fasten your seatbelts. Have a nice flight!"... Muaheeeeeeee XD!!!~ I'm the captain yo!!!~

And today, just now went OU celebrate Eva's birthday!!! And because mom busy, so i drive there XD!!!~ So lucky, go underground, turn one round got a place dee, somemore nice one very near the entrance!!! But my parking skills still very lao yia, park until very bad -o-|||...

Than send Amanda home after celebration, and first time i drive on main road without anyone at my side!!! As in highway main road!!! Wahseh!!!~

Heeeee, naughty naughty XD!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e