Wednesday, April 27, 2005

eiko-chan's life is... sad...

wFL are... w-inds., FLAME and Lead...

Apart from Jay, wFL also as a very important stand in my life, especially w-inds.!

I'm contended with my life... but hee, there is something sad about it...

I'm the only wFL fan among my close friends...

Hell, i've only met a few super wFL fans but they are not very close, and the a bit closer ones are just so-so fans -o-|||... yes, i'm out of people to talk to about wFL!!!

wFL just have too many nice, funny and cute clips!!! I drool everytime i see them XP, but than, i don't have anyone to talk about it after watching, except wFL forums, where there are loads of super wFL fans like me... but its just that they are online!!! Its not really the same compared to talking to someone who is sitting next to you, who watch with you, who'll drool and laugh with you!!!

Like today, i "cosplayed" Keita's outfit from his latest CM, and i explained it to Amanda, but she just didn't understand! Again, hell, no one would've understand or see the beauty of it unless they are a wFL fan!
No one will laugh or find it funny/ cute when wFL did some stuffs unless they are a wFL fan!
They'll find it boring if they are not a fan!
This fact is proven when i watch w-inds. clips with my cousins! Heeeee! Forced her to watch with me XP!

I'm so out of people to share the drooling with... how i wish there is a friend close to me who is also an obsessed wFL fan!!! Someone i can talk to and drool with while watching wFL!!!~ And someone i can talk to (Who'll also listen!) when i purchased wFL stuffs, dressed like them etc... a wFL fan would find it funny and they'll understand better!!!
Someone to share the drooling with ler in short!!!

Haih... let me go back to talking with pan-chan ler... but than, pan-chan is a bigger Jay Chou fan compared to w-inds. -o-|||... but luckily, he love w-inds. too ler!!! Love you loads darling panpan X3!!!~

pan-chan: You're welcome, eiko-chan X3!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e