Saturday, April 16, 2005

Jay in Pepsi movie and w-inds. DVD X3!!!~

Hee, long time no put piccus in here dee, so just put 2 which is relevant to the title ler X3!!!~
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Darling Jay cycling in the short movie X3!!!~ Cute XD!!!~
Image hosted by Photobucket.com w-inds.tv!


Ok, let me ask you something!

If there was an insurance agent as cute as JAY CHOU, what would you do? For me? I'm a Jay fan, OF COURSE STICK TO HIM LER X3!!!~ Hahaha!!!~
Just watched the Pepsi short movie, and Jay is acting as a UBER CUTENESS SUPER CUTENESS insurance agent inside!!! I think cause his quota is not enough, so he keeps on asking people to buy insurance!!! And the idiot woman rather go play 16-rounds mahjong @_@... idiotness idiotness *shakes head*... some people are sooooooo idiotic XP!!!~ Hehe, just kidding!!!~

Hmm... how long ago have i downloaded the movie??? Ages ago @_@... and i'm only watching it now... heeeee!

I burn damn alot of my stuffs in CDs last night!!! Hehe, have to get all my stuffs out for my brother to format the com!!! Later my precious all hilang X0!!!~ Still got alot to go @_@... ganbatte X3!!!~

But hmm... since i'm trying to get all my stuffs outta the com, why am i still downloading new ones XP??? Hahaha, just downloaded Lead Movies 2's Lead Shoot Lead X3!!!~ Nice!!!~
Hiro-niitan shows himself cooking hamburger, Keifu is showing his room, Akira showing off his clothes collection and talks silly stuffs, and Shinya shows off his hat collection!!! BTW, he has this nice shoerack on the wall with his Adidas shoes collection X3!!!~ But he didn't show that!!! And you can really see Shin-chan's room is real clean (Cleaner than mine...)!!!

I soooooo want to buy Lead Movies 1 and 2 nya, but stupid Tower Records... say want to help me order, i wait until hair white dee also haven't come er... ish... Its soooo nice and funny, i want to see it ler X3!!!~ Now, have to resort to ehem... downloading XP!!! But than... there are no subtitles T_T... i really must brush up my Japanese ne, than i can watch all the Japanese stuffs without needing subtitles dee X3!!!~
Hmm... than won't my w-inds. DVDs all go to waste? As i purposely get Taiwan version cause they have chinese subtitles!!!
...
Naa, it won't!!!
One, because it is w-inds.!
Two, because it is ALOT ALOT cheaper than the Japanese version!
Three, because my Japanese is still very laoyia now, no point buying Japanese version!
Four, i'm sure even when my Japanese is better dee, seeing the subtitles is STILL more understandable XP!
Five, because it is w-inds.!
Six, because the Japanese version is ALOT ALOT ALOT more expensive T_T...
Seven, refer to reason three, because my Japanese is laoyia, and asking me to wait until my Japanese is better only buy is suicide, because i can't wait to buy it XP!!! Hehehe (And besides, Japanese version is more expensive T_T!)!!!~
Eight, because it is w-inds.!

Hahaha, all my repeated reasons XP!!!~ Hmmm... which reminds me, i haven't watch my w-inds. DVD... all of them, which i had bought 0_0... faster go watch better... kekeke XD!!!~

Ok ler, i go enjoy my Jay in short Pepsi movie and w-inds. DVD first!!! Hehehe, sore ja, bye bye X3!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e