Monday, April 25, 2005

I'm a "Professional" now X3!!!~

Yeah, finally, i passed my driving exam XD!!!~

The JPJ very nice ler, and he got give me alot of chances and because the stupid new Kancil (I love the old Kancil ALOT!!!)'s clutch is damn high, my balancing on slope is very bad, so he taught me abit!!! Hehehe!!!~

Screwed up badly at one point, he told me i sure pass dee when almost reaching, than when i turn into the Safety Driving Center (Starting and ending point of the exam!), i cannot masuk gear and the car went on the other side of the road 0_0... luckily its not main road, and no car, than he tell me to faster turn straight and i masuk gear than continue! Phew!
He ought to fail me because of that but he very nice ler, hehe! So, ITS A PASS I TELL YOU XD!!!~ I'm a professional now X3!!!~

What i told Jing Wen and Auntie after i pass, hehe...
Ok, original story of Initial D is Fujiwara Takumi is a great driver in Akina!
I told them i'll be going to Japan to train to be the main character of Initial A named Fujiwara Takuyama in Natsuta -o-|||... heeee!!! Than i keep on going "I'm going to Japan to be Takuyama XD"!!!~ Hehehe!!!~

Oh ya, and Jay congratulate me too XD!!!~
When came home listen to radio, and Jay got record this sort of advertisment for 988 ler!
The ad is like this one...
"Gong xi ni, ru liu le, ni zheng zai shou ting 988, wo shi Zhou Jie Lun."
Translation: "Congratulations! You're in the flow (Direct translation XP! Can mean like "you're in the gang dee" or something lar!), you're listening to 988, i am Zhou Jie Lun."
Hehehe, really sounds like Jay congratulate me for being in the "driving gang" already XP?
Thanks Jay \(≧∇≦)/!!!~

The exam finish around 10.30am+, by right got enough time to go back to college and continue my later classes... but hee, i lazy ler, and somemore last night not enough sleep, so go back and sleep until around 4pm!

Wake up dee, finally, after so many months after purchasing it... i watched w-inds. "PRIME OF LIVE" Tour 2004 DVD and w-inds.tv (KEITA XD!!!~)!!!~
Its so nice X3!!!~ All of them are so cute XD!!!~ I find Ryohei extra cute-ter now!!!~ His like cute little dude of lameness ^-^|||... heeeee!!!~ Nah, his cute!!!~ Of course, my baby boy Keita is super hotness *melts*!!!~ KEITA XD!!!~
Haven't finish w-inds.tv yet ler, but will continue soon!!! My babies changed so much since debut X3!!!~

Oh yeah, and i went to OU just now to buy my bag i've been waiting for ages... but no stock yet the black colour T_T... got pink one and i like pink, but loads of reasons (Dang, eiko-chan lazy to explain XP!!!) so tak buy lar, will just wait for the black!!! Aiyo!!!~
And if tak buy bag also want to buy facewash and wallet, but i return home with nothing except my favourite pearl milk tea in my stomach -o-|||... haih... sad case...

Ok ler, gtg feed me fat little babies of cuteness and than see what to wear to college tomorrow!!! Hehe, had me hair cut yesterday, not bad ler, but i like Sam's style better!!! Its true, usually, most male hairstylist are more "adventurous" in trying out new styles and funkier, and most female hairstylist are more laidback and not that adventurous in cutting funkier styles etc!!!~ But i love this one all the same, its nice ^-^!!!~

Sore ja, bye bye XD!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e