Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Pet problems...



Eversince i moved to the new house, i notice my Baby Girl's "coldness" in feelings towards me!
I thought maybe its because i didn't go back to the old house to oftenly see her, and i thought when move them to the new house will make it up back to her ler!

But because have to put her outside, plus when at night i can't really go out often, also when college starts become worst dee, cannot always teman her!!!
And yes, she is damn pissed with me, angry with me, she ignores me now!!!

I also think because last time, when they are inside the house, theres alot of human contact as people who goes to the toilet will passby them and see them. Now, they are all alone outside the house except in the morning when i'll go out to see them, or when me mom does the laundry. Otherwise at night, they are ALONE only! With only each other to accompany them, and who knows, maybe the cats will disturb them at night! Maybe the monkeys too in the morning! Who knows!

And sometimes when it rains, it can get really cold for them! Got put papers and everything to block the cold wind from them lar, but than, i doubt it'll be as comfortable as in the house! I really worry for them! But no matter what, cannot put them in the house T_T...

I hope theres some ways i can make up with her! I really feel bad ler! Anyone has any ideas? I'm really worried about them!

Baby girl use to run to the cage entrance last time in the old house when i come, so i can pet her, and she'll slide her head under my palm one!
Now, she runs to the back of the cage and won't slide her head under my palm dee! Aiyo... bad ler...

I'm really sorry darlings, but but... T_T... help anyone?


p/s: Though, there is one slight improvement! Boy2, Zai2 and Lui2 react more when i pet them dee, compare to last time! Hehe!

Or maybe its because Girl2 treats me coldly, so i look for them, thats why i only notice now?

I'm a horrible mother T_T...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e