Wednesday, April 06, 2005

ICPU Dressup Week \(≧ω≦)/!!!~

Yah, manage to post something today, which meant i survived XD!!!

TvT... tears of happiness X3!!!~


-o-||| I'm getting dramatic day by day...


Hmm... today wear this outfit to school, i think its kinda cute ler (Perasan XP!), but everyone think i looked like a girlguide T_T...

Hehe, forgot to mention yesterday, this week is ICPU's Dressup Week \(≧v≦)/! Hehe, let me list down the "outfits" for the week!

Monday - Colour coordination (Girls wear pink, guys wear blue!)
Tuesday - Main accesory: Tie
Wednesday - Uniform
Thursday - Traditional costume
Friday - Headgear

Yeah, i followed Monday and Tuesday too (The "cute" outfit i mentioned which everyone thought looked like a girlguide T_T, has a tie included!)! Tomorrow will be wearing my Interact uniform! But sadly, i don't think i have any for traditional costume T_T... i want to follow the whole week ler, but... sadly... haih... Headgear, my Nike hat, no problem X3!!!~

Em, i plan to wear my green Padini "basketball" sleeveless shirt, the white skirt i love alot, my jeans jacket, and the pair of earrings Ah Theng jie jie gave me on Friday! Along with my precious hat ^-^! Hope it'll look ok /(≧ω≦)\!!!~

~~

Oh yeah, i know i should be complaining about this, but kinda erm... i know if i don't say it out, i'll feel horrible! But saying it also feels horrible ne! Anyhow, typing here ler, easier XP?

As well, my cousin from overseas had decided to come study at the same college as i am!
Well, its easier for my mom and also, i can take care of her ler, but than the "feel" i keep on thinking kinda freaks me out ne...

I don't mean don't want to share, but yesterday my favourite blanket, today my seat during dinner...
She doesn't know ler, somemore its her mom who asked her to sit there but... still feels freaky...

Freaky freaky... i need someone to chat over with this! Hehe, might bored Ah Theng jie jie too much if keep on talking to her bout it XP!!!~ But hehe, theres no friend who i find can talk to and they'll listen now... haih... oh well... talk to my pan-chan! Best resolution XD!!!~

Ok ler, gtg sleep now! Hope everything goes well tomorrow X3!!! Nite nite XD!!!~


p/s: Dressed up very smart and nice today /(≧ω≦)\!!!~ かっこいいだ!!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e