Saturday, February 11, 2006

Dancing in Summer Paradise

Yes, i AM dancing in summer paradise XD!!!~

And yes, i've changed my Blog layout =D!!!~


It may not be much, but its still something X3!!!~

It may not be very nice, because its "handmade" by eiko-chan using photoshop T-T... but its still something i personally make =3!!!~

It may not be state-of-the-art !@#$%^&* all those, but its my Blog, and i like it X3!!!~


Why Summer???

I'm born in the summer, i love summer, i love the beach, i love the sea and i love summer day!!!~

Against alot of people's "belief" towards me, i actually prefer hot than cold, and i'm in fact, more afraid of cold than hot... because i'm a summer baby =D!!!~

... in other words i prefer to melt than to freeze lar X3!!!~

Thus, SUMMER PARADISE!!!~


Used DBSK's pics in Bora Bora as my Blog's main pic!!!~ Suits the new theme too nyan X3!!!~

...

Ok lar, and the Blog's new theme "Dancing in Summer Paradise" came from DBSK's song "Hi Ya Ya 여름날" lar XD!!!~ Muahaheeeeee X3!!!~


But no mater what...

사랑애 여름날!!!~ I love Summer Day!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e