Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I LOVE CHINESE NEW YEAR =D!!!~

Don't you agree its the BEST celebration of all???

Its the ONLY celebration where people who are married have to give out money in red packets to those who are not married, because they are well, married!!! Muahahahahahaa!!! ANGPOWS X3!!!~

I love angpows!!! ANGPOWS XD!!!~


Hehehe, i don't want to get married dee!!! I'll just move in with Jay, Keita, DBSK, HyeSung-oppa!!! We can all stay together =D!!!~

I'll just make sure everything is submitted to me and under my name, that way i'm well secured =D!!!~

...

*slaps self* think too much =.=...


But have to wait till next year dee T-T... CNY is over @o@...

... but i love my "pow-ies" this year X3!!!~


CHINESE NEW YEAR ROCKS XD!!!~


ps to Auntie Mi-Ui: JiHyuk's uncle's house won't be enough to fit us XP!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e