Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I love Jang Mi-Ui X3!!!~

There i was, just came home from watching F.O.C. Big Momma's House 2 with Loo2 and Ya2 (IT WAS HILARIOUS XD!!!~), i switched on my monitor, and i saw a msg left from Auntie...

She left me a website's url, so i click on it. I was checking my phone, and when i turn my attention back to the monitor...

HOLY MARSHMALLOWS!!!

I love Auntie X3!!!~

Sorry, the picture is not viewable for little kids or anyone else, for safety reasons =D (Safety reasons for the ONEs in the picture X3!!!~ TOO SEXY DEE XD!!!~)!!!~ Hahaha XP!!!~


BTW, Auntie's blog got a new layout =D!!!~

ITS SHINHWA X3!!!~ Go check it out here ^-~!!!~

~~

Just now mom ask me to put some stuffs back into the fridge o(=.=*)o...

I lazy, so i say "Why me?" (Although i was packing the stuffs to put it back into the fridge, despite asking...), and bro said, "Help abit cannot meh?"...

So i reply back, "Beh sai (Means "cannot" in hokkien...)!!!"... and my brother asks "Gui gin (Means "How much", or "how many kilos, gram etc" to be exact...)..."...

Because "beh sai", it means cannot in hokkien, but it CAN ALSO MEAN, "sell sh*t/ pupu"!!!

!@#$%^&* o(=.=")o... stupid brother...

But i cheekily reply back "1kilo?gram? for RM10" =D!!!~

Hehehe XP!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e