Sunday, February 12, 2006

MONKEYS STOLE MY BABIES' FOOD!!!

Last time, one bottle of my babies' favourite snack, the corn tit-bits, went missing. There was still like, erm... around half of its contents left...

I thought i misplaced it or something, so i didn't really think much about it... but i was wrong...

Holy marshmallows... i was VERY WRONG...


It turns out, and i'm 99.9% sure about it... wild monkeys stole my babies' food X0!!!

Today, another new bottle (Left around 3/4...) of the same corn tit-bits and one pack of delicious and sorta expensive rabbit biscuits (Which i tried before =3!!!~ Kinda sweet and smells nice X9!!!~) WENT MISSING!!!

I still remember seeing the bottle this afternoon, but just now when i went out to feed them, ITS MISSING!!!

!@#$%^&* I HATE THOSE IDIOTIC MONKEYS!!!


One bottle of the corn tit-bits cost like RM7 each, and the rabbit biscuit (Still new!!!) cost RM11!!! Altogether, those bloody monkeys owe me RM31!!!

RM 7 - Corn tit-bit (Missing today)
RM11 - Rabbit biscuit (Missing today)
RM 7 - Corn tit-bit (The one which i thought i misplaced)
+RM 6 - Corn tit-bit (When just shifted into new house)
RM31

The RM6 one, is before the price went up and when i just shifted into the new house!!! I witness them holding onto it and running away with it (But dropped it because i scare them, HAHAHA!!! but its still unretrievable for me T.T...) X0!!!And that one i haven't even open the bottle the bloody fools stole it dee... !@#$%^&*


Bloody monkeys, FASTER RETURN ME MY MONEY X0!!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e