Saturday, February 25, 2006

Everyone, MEET kimchi o(=^-^=)o!!!~

Image hosting by Photobucket
Ah, 안녕하세요 o(=^.^=)o!!!~

Image hosting by Photobucket
Nice to meet you, kimchi 입니다 o(=^ω^=)o!!!~

Image hosting by Photobucket
Yoroshiku o(=^0^=)o!!!~

My cute kimchi X3!!!~ Now i have ME as my stupid panda pan-chan, and also ME as my cute fat kimchi =D!!!~

Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
So the fat, hehehe, but also so the cute X3!!!~

Image hosting by Photobucket
Aiyar... kimchi-yah don't want to choy me dee o(=v=")o... must feed him food later!!!


Hehehe, i love Auntie =3!!!~

She's into the new K-drama "Goong" (So do me now X3!!!~ Its really very interesting although i've only watched the first episode!!!~), and while searching for its pics, she came across this... and sends 5 Princes to me X3!!!~

Image hosting by Photobucket
Hehehe, kimchi is jealous i pay too much attention to my Princes ^^;;...


eiko-hime, TVXQ-ouji (Princess eiko and Princes TVXQ XD!!!~), FIGHTING X3!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e