Friday, February 10, 2006

Idiot Loo Yee =.=*!!!

I msged her at around 9pm? asking her whether want to go watch movie anot tomorrow... but that stupid woman DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER REPLYING =.=*!!! I had to call her!!!

Next time she msges unless if its Jay Chou, w-inds., DBSK, Shinhwa, Pupu BBQ party related, I WON'T REPLY!!!

But i'm too nice *sob*, in the end i'll reply... haih... i should find a wife a friend who replies =.=*!!! I'm divorcing her!!!

...

=P...

Actually because i need to know if tomorrow we'll be going to watch movie anot, because i'll be going to take care of Baby Lazie X3, so need to arrange time with Cat2 Catherine!!!~ Otherwise i lazy care!!! Though, i still did call her in the end *curses*!!!


When i called idiot Loo2, i think she was at Chean Voon's house??? Chean Voon darling very sweet, invited me go her house to sing K X3!!!~ But i kept on asking who is it (On purpose...) idiot Loo2 don't want reply, so in the end i just forget about it nya lar...

I miss singing K with Chean Voon!!! SHE'S A VERY GOOD SINGER!!! Win competitions in our high school last time ^-~!!!~

Auntie also SUPER WINNER =D!!!~ Muahaheeeee X3!!!~


On another note, yeah, my 2nd bro came back for the CNY... and goes back to Aussie after two weeks =.=...

But its nice also, apart from him using my com and i can't use =.=*... BECAUSE HE BOUGHT THE SPEAKERS FOR MY COM =D!!!~

*Will insert pic next time =P*

Its so beautiful X3!!!~ Hehehe, clever bro!!! He bought black coloured ones, so it matches my whole computer!!! Cause even though my monitor frame is not black, the monitor's stand thingy, my mouse, keyboard and mic are BLACK, so yeah, ITS SO MATCHING X3!!!~

Just love staring at it also, don't know why X3!!!~ Its nice also XD!!!~

And thanks to it, my nudge sound is now DongWan-oppa (Aka owner X3!!!~)'s voice!!!~ Chara char char char, CHAR~~ XD!!!~

Nice, loud and clear =D!!!~ Muahaheeeeeee X3!!!~


Ok, want to go find some yummies to eat first!!!~ Still fumming from the fool!!! Tata!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e